Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Giveaways

Dev ... haha, I told U so :p

I'd suggest I invite U to HD-Torrent till HD-Bit allow registration.

Lemme know ;)

Hey spoiltteenbrat :p

I use to be 1 myself but now I've grown up :p

Neways, Post screenies n I'll invite U to the tracker best suitable for U.

Whats Ur net connection speed ???

Re: Huge Tracker Invites Giveaway

Oh thats TOO MUCH of a hassle for Invites ... Anyways good for those who need the invites desperately.....

Karagarga invite would be lovely!!!

ratio.JPG - imgX

HD-Bits.ro open for invites.

#

Invitations - Invites are a privilege, not a right. Do not abuse them!

# Only invite people you know and trust.

# You will be held personally responsible for those you invite.

# If a person you invited is caught cheating by the the system, the consequences will be: first offence 4 week warning / second offence disable.

# If a person you invited is found to have more than 1 HD-BiTs account, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.

# If a person you invited is caught trading any HD-BiTs account or selling / trading HD-BiTs invites, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.

# Trading invites on forums/sites/other trackers will get you disabled wihout a notice.

# Do not defy the expressed wishes of the staff!

# (New)Please respect the staff and their decisions. If you don't agree with the decision contact another staff member.

# (New)Only one account is allowed. Having more than one will result in all of them being disabled.

# (New)Accounts with no activity for 30 days will be automatically deleted. Please note that torrent traffic is not considered site activity - you have to sign in ! You can park your account (check your profile) to prevent deletion due to inactivity. The time limit for parked accounts is 100 days.

# (New)Use your account! Accounts with a cumulate traffic (download and upload) less than 10GB/month will be disabled. This is an average value, actually you are not forced to upload/download every month. Freelech download isn't taken into account.

# Donating for upload credit DOES NOT exempt you from the rules !

# Offensive Usernames will be immediately banned. This also goes for Usernames like Admin or Hd-BiTs, etc.

# Do not act in a manner that might be considered abusive towards anybody.

# (New)No other language than English in the torrent comments.

# Do not ask for freeleech. You will get a 2-week warning, or worse, be disabled.

# Users making false reports (ie reporting a torrent or a comment) will receive a 2-week warning.

# (New)Do not ask the moderators for invites. You will receive a 2-week warning.

# (New)Ask the staff to remove your warning if and only if you believe you are innocent. Violations of this rule will result in an indefinite warning. Use THIS as your first resource.

# Always respect the work of the uploader. If you don`t like the torrent , don`t comment or download it.

read above rules. If you can abide by them..

Post screens from atleast 2 decent torrents. DO NO PM as always.

I need an invite for any good tv torrent site that doesnt break up tv shows into .rars, i hate that ...

Looking for TheMediaSite invitation. Can provide SS/links if needed.
Giveaway - 1xIPT, Demonoid - x? - not for users who just register & ask.
This sites are sometimes open so check first.

cahcet, U ve gone into my ignore list for PMing me after repeatedly mentioning here, not 2.

If U had just posted here with a screen shot, I would be sending U the invite, right now .. but U chose to PM me with trade temptation.

has33 i am new to this portal... so i made reply via PMs....

please find the my Ratio details in the below link...

my.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back