Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Giveaways

has33 said:
Sourov, HD-Torrent invite sent. Tried sending HD-bit but got the "user limit reached" message.

Will still try later, 2 send U HD-bits.ro invite .. and thanks for the reps :D

No problemo mate, and

:thanks!::thanks!::thanks!:Thank YOU mate for everything :thanks!::thanks!::thanks!:

Just registered at hd-torrents.org, will cue the downloads once i reach home :hap2:

has33 said:
hdbits.org and hd-bits.ro are both closed for invites. I can still invite U to scenehd or HD-Torrent which has more FLs than scenehd .. but U'll need to post clear Screen shots showing Ur ratio and uploaded amount, of 2 trackers U ve the most uploaded at. Also mention the net connection and speeds, so that we can suggest the right tracker for U.

i need desitorrents can anyone give me

i m using bsnl home 500 plan 256 KBps speed with night ul 2-8"][/URL]

email id mohitpreet333@gmail.com

I don't know if anyone else is facing the same issue, but hd-torrents.org is not opening for me :(. Tried with 3 computers with different IP's. Not opening anywhere. Any ideas if the site is down? :(

Sourav said:
I don't know if anyone else is facing the same issue, but hd-torrents.org is not opening for me :(. Tried with 3 computers with different IP's. Not opening anywhere. Any ideas if the site is down? :(

The same problem here. The downloads and uploads are working but without the tracker being involved. The website is not opening and the tracker is not connecting! I hope my upload counts!!

Both the trackers HD-Torrents and BitGamer, back on :)

Manu, pls check mail .. sent U the bitgamer invite ;)

has33 said:
Both the trackers HD-Torrents and BitGamer, back on :)

Manu, pls check mail .. sent U the bitgamer invite ;)

Got it , thanks , repped ya

oops - need to spread some

i got hdbits.ro (now open to sign up) and bithdtv invites..i would like to invite some people before i get banned for inactivity lols .. send me PM with proof.. :)

Antidote said:
i got hdbits.ro (now open to sign up) and bithdtv invites..i would like to invite some people before i get banned for inactivity lols .. send me PM with proof.. :)

Send one invite to yourself.... In case you get banned.... :rofl:

Any one who want a very basic tv tuner, tech-com one, for few mins. tv viewing in shops, etc. can it pickup from Sakinaka for free. Not in use for few months, remote needs repairs. Pls. PM me for the same.

Prole73 said:
Any one who want a very basic tv tuner, tech-com one, for few mins. tv viewing in shops, etc. can it pickup from Sakinaka for free. Not in use for few months, remote needs repairs. Pls. PM me for the same.

HUH :rofl:

Airbrush, don't tell em to PM SS na.

I used to get so many PMs, it was getting irritating.

Then I started adding em (users who PMed me without me asking em to do so) to my ignore list and its much better now :cool2:

Well, not totally, I still get atleast a un asked for PM, every week and so I've been adding a User 2 my ignore list, everyweek :p

Only yesterday, I added some1:p

U see, it would ve been fine if I wanted to do this for a few days n get lost. But I'm here to giveaway invites to the deserving, for as long as I can and so I need to do this :ashamed:

I have 2 invite for preetome.net

2 invite for freethescene.net

2 invite for demonoid.

anyone intersted plz pm me>

but i want one invite to revtt or torrent-damage or any good tracker

manojcitc said:
I have 2 invite for preetome.net

2 invite for freethescene.net

2 invite for demonoid.

anyone intersted plz pm me>

but i want one invite to revtt or torrent-damage or any good tracker

Bull shit .. Who in the world would mention PTN, FTN and Demonoid in the same post :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If U really ve invites to PTN & FTN, I DARE U to post or PM me a Screen Shot of PTN & FTN.

spolygon, looks like U can do good at HD-bits.ro .. or if U need I can invite U to bit-HDTV as well ;)

PM me Ur GMAIL id along which HD tracker U prefer :hap2:

DEV, didn't I already invite U to HD-Torrent, twice ??? :ashamed:

has33 said:
Bull shit .. Who in the world would mention PTN, FTN and Demonoid in the same post :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If U really ve invites to PTN & FTN, I DARE U to post or PM me a Screen Shot of PTN & FTN.

:ashamed: I just realized that what this guy has, is not actually FTN ... its some wanna be tracker .. I didn't even read it was Free .. not f**d .. and also there's a scene in the middle :ashamed:

Looks like, I made a complete @ss of myself :rofl:

Dev, I can clearly see in my invite tree @ HD-T that ur acc there is alive and active. try logging in

Hi-Definition Torrents - Login

If U were looking for some other HD invite, then HD-bits.ro is allowing invites for now, n I can invite u there, if U think U can manage to UL/DL a accumulative amt of more than 10GB/month (DL in FL is not counted but UL is). Lemme know ;)

I'm gonna repeat this 1s again.

Every1 PMing me without me asking them to do so, is going straight to my ignore list .. without any thoughts or replies.

I already ve 5 members in my ignore list, last 2 added in the last 24 hrs.

I U don't ve the courtesy to post ur request here with screen shots and other details then I choose to ignore U.

So STOP PMing ME and start posting here. How difficult is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back