Restaurant/food recommendation thread

Yep do save the extra cash if possible. Also, going before 7.30 helps you get the table of your choice. This helps especially when you are going with your family.

Yep do save the extra cash if possible. Also, going before 7.30 helps you get the table of your choice. This helps especially when you are going with your family.
Yeah we are 7 people going so that is straight away 7x170 Rs = 1190 Rs saving. That is huge, have to get there before 7:30 Pm.
Also the way this thing is setup i know most people eat starters and desserts and main course is many a times not even touched. So we want to have dinner at our pace and going early will help us.

Yeah we are 7 people going so that is straight away 7x170 Rs = 1190 Rs saving. That is huge, have to get there before 7:30 Pm.
Also the way this thing is setup i know most people eat starters and desserts and main course is many a times not even touched. So we want to have dinner at our pace and going early will help us.

Lol mate, after going to BBQ, i am sure you will leave at atleast by 9 pm because it is that type of place really.

And your stomach is going to be damn full after eating there. Wont recommend you to cook any dinner.

Lol mate, after going to BBQ, i am sure you will leave at atleast by 9 pm because it is that type of place really.

And your stomach is going to be damn full after eating there. Wont recommend you to cook any dinner.
BBQ is the dinner. I have been twice to BBQ in Pune and I know how filling it is.

BBQ for veg ? Haven't tried ? What do they serve in veg ?

Their signature dish of potato something is the best there imo. Paneer harabara is there and pineapple roast which tastes awesome as well. There are also dishes including mushroom as well.

The Pineapple BBQ is amazing.

It always great to go out with vegetarian friends. Non-vegetarians like me can put our mouths into their dishes too :D

Back