Revanced: possible successor to vanced utube

It did? Never noticed. Yeah perhaps dislike count was there since it was old version but I always had sponsor segments in videos.
IDK
The sponsor block seems to work better with some channels than others. I've noticed it working and was pleasantly surprised and not working. A work in progress. But I've not tried your build yet. This is the last known official one I have running. It tends to lag after some time forcing a restart.

The project will continue but is moving away from Github.

Repo was returned back after the Revanced team contacted the app developers and agreed to comply with the removal of patches for those apps.

Source: Revanced team member on telegram chat.

Google has started blocking vanced youtube. Currently it's account specific. One of my YT account can't play videos in vanced. Message on video says that I need to install latest version of YT to play videos.

Google has started blocking vanced youtube. Currently it's account specific. One of my YT account can't play videos in vanced. Message on video says that I need to install latest version of YT to play videos.
Mine is still going strong though my friend could not watch anything at all after a point.

Not an issue with Revanced but with microG. Google seems to be checking whether an account is using the official API or not. Matter of time before they enforce the use of only the official app.

At least browser add-ons will keep working and so will any app based on the web interface. While I still use Revanced with Premium, paying 378 a year along with Music was fine by me.

Not an issue with Revanced but with microG. Google seems to be checking whether an account is using the official API or not. Matter of time before they enforce the use of only the official app.
Can you provide source of this information or is this just a speculation by you?

I'm using RevancedYT just fine on 3 mobile devices at home with microG installed.
Perhaps they're just blocking some very old versions of the YT app.

I do have a github build pipeline setup that builds latest supported RevancedYT app every Sunday. I can post a newer build here later for you people to try.

At least browser add-ons will keep working and so will any app based on the web interface. While I still use Revanced with Premium, paying 378 a year along with Music was fine by me.
378 a year?? How ?

It seems that the reason for issue is unclear.
Okay, seems not widely spread as of now.
In any case, if anyone wants to try these new version I just built I'm posting links.

Code:
RevancedYT-230303.37

Release:
YouTube Version: 18.03.36
YouTube Music Version: 5.46.52

Tools:
revanced-patcher: 7.0.0
revanced-patches: 2.164.0
revanced-integrations: 0.99.0
revanced-cli: 2.20.0

NoRoot Version:
• VancedMicroG is needed for NoRoot Version.

YT: https://www28.zippyshare.com/v/3rlZh8Bq/file.html
YTM: https://www86.zippyshare.com/v/bEkoiWzK/file.html

This has pretty far reaching implications. I wonder what will happen to all those ROMs which make use of MicroG.
Custom roms have no issues as far as they stick to the basics aka dont fiddle with core google services and apis.
Can you provide source of this information or is this just a speculation by you?

I'm using RevancedYT just fine on 3 mobile devices at home with microG installed.
Perhaps they're just blocking some very old versions of the YT app.

I do have a github build pipeline setup that builds latest supported RevancedYT app every Sunday. I can post a newer build here later for you people to try.
Can you post link to your RevancedYT as unable to find it on google.

I don't think so, project '/e/' have literally degoogled or ungoogled the android and they do support various phones
Not denying but then the issues of netflix not working in 1080p mode and corporate/banking/microsoft apps not working + google Device not certified issues etc. forces user to root and using magisk modules which again is hugely a pain with no guarantee how long the system is gonna wrk smoothly!

378 a year?? How ?
If you share Premium as family with 5 others.

Its not integrated in any rom and it cannot be. It needs to be installed separately like other apps- 2 apks.
lineageOS with microG is a fork with microG built-in. I used to run my FireTV with microG to access the Google App store. You need signature spoofing enabled and installing apks is not enough. It is a huge security risk though at the system level, and a reason why many custom ROMs choose to not do it.

Back