PC Peripherals Right shops in Lamington Road

Techlover said:
Guys try Apex, opp dreamland cinema, they are also direct dealers for Asus / AMD .. etc.. u just have to tell your asking price & I bet they have always given good price or at least matched the price. I don't think so R.K. or PC Gudie or Computer Selection is direct dealers for Asus / AMD. Somtime back I contacted AMD guy in Mumbai he game me contact of Apex.

Yup ..... Nilesh of APEX is quite a decent guy - I have known him for about 20 years - sometimes his prices have been very low compared to the other dealers in Lamington Road - I have been talking a lot of APEX in this forum recently and dont want you guys to think I am part of that organisation or get any kickbacks from them. :)

APEX is the authorised agent for a few of the big hardware companies and their name is often in the list of recommended retailers. APEX is quite a laid back organisation - no fancy showroom or piles of stock seen in their shop.

Hello Friends,

I think you pepoel must try Nilesh. I also have very good experience with him.

In all finally I want to say is that the Any Hardware delaers creditability is SET only and only when you contact or see him with Compalint or faulty product/s buy from his shop !

If you find him help out his best give him 100% else try another

ppl try mccann infosys, demesne

avoid sam-vik marketing, krazzy comp valley

if you're living in nothern suberbs, don't need to go all the way to lamington

there are very good shops at Andheri and Vile Parle...

Kshitij said:
ppl try mccann infosys, demesne

avoid sam-vik marketing, krazzy comp valley

if you're living in nothern suberbs, don't need to go all the way to lamington

there are very good shops at Andheri and Vile Parle...

you are more than 27months late on the topic.

and also all other posts of yours contain the same context...

can be considered as spam!!

Back