RIP Ultimabasher @ Priyank Oza

it has be sad day as i have lot of fun with him on orkut and facebook community long ago around 6 year and i was shock to hear that was terrible news and R.I.P Priyank oza :(

I cant even start to explain how much saddening this news is to me. Me, @countrock and ultima used to meet every other weekend at counts place. That was my getaway from the monotonous job life. We had epic discussions and leg pulling and what not. Recently since count moved to US we couldnt meet so much. I did not believe this news when his aunt replied to my whatsapp message, I thought he was pulling a prank on me. But then @Rahul++ found that article on ToI and I just went numb reading that. This is not what ultima deserved. He was just starting to live his life. He had big ambitious plans.. Maybe he was so good that God wanted him by his side.
All I can say is he is in a better place. And may God's angel's watch over him.

R.I.P. my friend, you will be sorely missed...

- Michael.

Extremely sad news. Only met you a few times but you brought so much positive energy whenever you walked into a room.

RIP Priyank.

He always was the reason of all the fun we had in TE meets.. I mean, come on.. He was just 25 years old. God showed no mercy :-( I remember, he said, "Guys we need to meet more often." when we met at Lavasa couple of weeks back.

.. This is not what ultima deserved. He was just starting to live his life. He had big ambitious plans..

One of the replies from the article:-
The reason for falling in the trench was because it was left uncovered by Nyati. The ditch has been left open since quite sometime which has caused quite some accidents in the past.

Rest In peace Priyank.

Last edited:
ahh man! I just heard from mykey! :( extremely distressing news. Stupid roads in Pune. are death traps.
Priyank, you will always be remembered!

RIP Priyank, This is the second incident within a short span of 2 months where we lost another member. The Oza family has all the condolences from TE family.

The first time was when I met him in counts place, had amazing Fifa session. You ll be completely missed my friend by the TE fraternity.

RIP Amigo :(

Back