Room heater advice

If absolute humidity is the vapour concentration measured in g/cc, which you appear to agree to -

Then the absolute humidity changes with temperature or pressure even though no water is added or removed, because, as the gas equation states, the volume increases with the temperature and decreases with the pressure
So both absolute and relative humidity change with any change in temperature.
I need to recall some high school physics or was it chemistry - gas laws, anyone ?!

Since you are talking about high school physics, may be websites focusing on MCQs for school tests might clear it up for you.

Talking about a closed system like heater in a room, here's my very simple bottom-line for humidity
That is the heart of the matter as to how close you consider the system to be. It is the reason that relative humidity has temperature as a constant.

Absolute humidity is impacted a lot more by pressure than it is by temperature and the variables ensure that there is no direct relationship between the two.

So I am now looking to buy Oil fin heater.
There are many brands and almost all of them have mixed reviews.

Confused .

Anyone using any particular brand and want to share their experiences to help me make a good choice.

Thanks.

Back