Round 2 - VERBATIM Dual Layer 8.5 GB & DVD+R MCC004 GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys the thread has been updated i have got confirmed payments for most of you guys , rest have said they have paid , which is yet to reflect into my accounts i am ordering the DVD's today , hopefully they should come in on friday as i order them today the distri will take some time , and tomorrow is a holiday , sorry for the fact that ther were no updates yesterday was very busy.

THE DVDS ORDER HAS BEEN PALCED , the fellow will talk to the verbatim and let me know when the stock will come in hopefully monday as tomorrow is a holiday here and even sunday.

i have ordered for 15 spindles . payments for totally 4 spinldes is still not reflecting , but as they have said they have paid i have order it . :)

Just Spoke to the dealer , mostly the stock will come in tomorrow it self and i will try and get it tomorrow on my way back only from college . if i get it tomorrow i will ship all your stuff day after as it will take me time to go buy cartons for you guys tape it , get the address etc.

just hoping that all the payments that are still pending come in by then or else it will simply get delayed to tuesday as on the weekend i am going to be out of town.

First post updated .

Expected Time of arrival of DVD's Tomorrow

Expected date of shipping 8th March ie Saturday

^ i think i will will be left with a extra spindle at the end of this go will let u know. or else i think i will start a new go SOON

200mph: what about the guys who got left out from the first round. is there gonna be a repeat?

Guys who have not sent me their ADDRESS and even the ones who have , except for saiyan n spolygon , send me your address telephone numbers with the SUBJECT AS : ADDRESS . Pls do this as there are many PM's in the inbox and even though some of you did PM me the address i think in clearing my Inbox i deleted some of those.

@200mph :- Although you have posted that there will be 2nd round. I am anxiously waiting :D

Any tentative date ?

GUYS THE DVDS ARE HERE WITH THE DEALER JUST GOT A CALL , I CANT GO TO PICK THEM NOW , I WILL DO IT ON MONDAY ON MY WAY BACK FROM COLLEGE . pack it on MONDAY evening and send it across on tuesday to all you guys .

@ DIPEN01 - i am starting a NEW go right AWAY for the media , Guys with Round 2 can now place in their numbers , once it reaches 8 spindle or 12 spindles i will execute the GO.

MODS , please change the topic to , ROUND II - MCC - 004 DVD+R VERBATIM MEIDA GO

Thread title changed and messa interested in a spindle... Post a pic of the Media if possible... I already have a 3x10 pack spindles of Verbatims... 20 of them are blank... Happy with the same so wanted to buy some more...

you seen the sony DVD R that go around in the market the white ones, they look like that in color. to lazy to click a snap n post it :)

One 50 waala spindle for me :D

I am Pune so i guess Ill have to add shipping with actualy cost.. Can pay you in couple of days :)

^ NO problems about the payments as of now. let 8 members add in to the list then i will PM people about the payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back