Round 2 - VERBATIM Dual Layer 8.5 GB & DVD+R MCC004 GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe i will try man , blazeflash is good. very reliable i send my frend dvds almost every month via that :D hehe . dtdc is a big pain sometimes coz they insanely charge and over charge . dont worry the dvds will reach u safe.

guys will be getting the dvds tomorrow . will get prices for dual layer DVD's also day after . will try to pack and ship it as soon as i can. saiyan can expect his to be shipped tomorrow it self as i will just have to stuff paper in the carton i get from him. rest of you guys i will have to buy new cartons for you guys so i will be able to get them only on tuesday or tom evening when i go to the market and stuff. as soon as i ship i will send in the tracking details to all you guys.

half the dvds have been shipped. the ones which have not been shipped are the ones which single spindles as they will take more time to pack :)

they will be shipped tomorrow, Varkey ur spindle is already packed :) , i will ship all single spindles tomorrow :) . the docket numbers to the rest of the people have been PMed to.

the second round is on right now. switch u can pick it from my place , ie east delhi . i have 2 spindles spare with me , so if u like u can pick them up today tomorrw when ever u want to .

i was trying to itrade all the people today it self with itraders but seems i can just do 1 in a day , i will rep all you guys one by one. as of now i just itrader VARKEY .

I got Pricing for the SD FLASH CARDS and some other stuff as well

2 GB SD CARD Verbatim - 650
100 CD R VERBATIMS 775
100 CDR WRITEX 600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back