Round 2 - VERBATIM Dual Layer 8.5 GB & DVD+R MCC004 GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prices for DUAL LAYER VERBATIMS is yet to come to me. i will post back whe ever i get the prices for the same

DVD's from the First Lot have been shipped to all, the PM to all the people have been sent. Any one who has not got the shipping details let me know.

The dealer just called me sometime back , seems today verbatim was in no mood to reply back with prices for dual layers . i have asked for spindles , jewel cases , both prices when i get hold of the prices i will let everyone know. :)

there were 2 gb flash cards, check the verbatim eupore site if u find it there then may be i can ask the dealer about them .

THE PRICING FOR THE DUAL LAYER DVD's HAS COME IN, ITS NO WERE CLOSE TO CHEAP , BUT THE DEALER WAS LIKE THERE IS NO WAY TO FIND A CHEAPER PRICE FOR THESE. THEY ARE AVAILABLE ONLY AND ONLY IN JEWEL CASES :( . the Price per disc is 110 bucks , any one who wants this can tell me i will club all this along with the current GO and get in the things.

can mod updated the title to " VERBATIM Dual Layer 8.5 GB & DVD+R MCC004 GO "
THIS GO IS OPEN TILL SUNDAY , guy can place their order and send in their payment by then after this i will close the GO.

vivek did u get the dvds ? it shows out for delivery in tracking for you . once u do just leave in a confirmation here. :)

i checked the tracking today it said out for delivery should have surely reached you today it self :( .
pls call them if it does not reach you tomorrow and enquire about it . u have the tracking number with you already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back