Graphic Cards RP Tech - 3060Ti FE

The AIB versions of cards are really expensive right now, that's why the best option is to go for Founders edition cards. Their price is fixed. And yes 2060 and 2070 would be better, but their FE cards are no longer available.
Those FE Cards are only available through RPTECH on MRP....
Checked OLX and other such sites....
People are just buying from RPTECH and selling them triple the price.... :arghh:
while people like me are waiting for a Christmas Miracle to even get the RPTECH Form....:confused:

The only hope is now to get a used RTX Card with Warranty..

Those FE Cards are only available through RPTECH on MRP....
Checked OLX and other such sites....
People are just buying from RPTECH and selling them triple the price.... :arghh:
while people like me are waiting for a Christmas Miracle to even get the RPTECH Form....:confused:

The only hope is now to get a used RTX Card with Warranty..
If you are thinking of having cards at price that they were launch then wait till 2nd half of next year. Otherwise used lhr are available at lower prices.

Lmao. Who thought this day would come. Been waiting for the bloody 3060 Ti for 8 months now. Showed my original interest back in April. Emailed that Namrata person last month, got response that they are clearing stock of February batch, so wait my turn. Here I'm waiting my turn. Seriously, they should F... OFF. The card is one year old by now, imagining waiting for a one year old card that too at insane prices!

Well I have also been waiting for about 10 months now, but what choice do we have. At least RP Tech is providing FE cards to people in India at MRP, and that is a big deal in today's time. There is no other possible way to get graphic cards at MRP in India. This situation could have been a bit bearably if only we could get AMD reference cards in India at MRP.

Hmm... It's hard to believe that Cards will come back to MSRP next year..
Recently Watched this..

Maybe best option right now is used LHR Cards..

RPTECH.jpg

JUST Checked it.. Is this MRP..?
WHy the mismatch..RPTECH..!!

Attachments

• RPTECH.jpg
    RPTECH.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited by a moderator:
I got reply fron them they say currently its out of stock and they have reached till feb 11,2021 that what i got reply , my friend has 8feb enqiry date he got mail on 30dec

I got reply fron them they say currently its out of stock and they have reached till feb 11,2021 that what i got reply , my friend has 8feb enqiry date he got mail on 30dec
At this rate I'm gon get this card in 2023. I asked Namrata about the queue status on 23rd Nov '21, she replied that the queue was at 10th Feb '21 for 3060Ti. It took them 45~ days for processing a days requests :x

At this rate I'm gon get this card in 2023. I asked Namrata about the queue status on 23rd Nov '21, she replied that the queue was at 10th Feb '21 for 3060Ti. It took them 45~ days for processing a days requests :x
I can understand that i have gone through this but thanks to FlyingSuperman he got me to enquire at that time , even i didnt need to upgrade my gc , i enquired early able to get my hands on one after an year...

Well actually I want mine on that card as well. But I wouldn't be able to in an AIB version, unless I want to void the warranty. Even so I am planning on going to Nehru Place to find if i can get my hands on a good deal. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Also Thank you for suggestion @bigquads ^_^

Why everybody is so much going for Nvidia GPUs rather than AMD GPUs like rx6700xt to rx6900xt ?

Even rx6800xt with its 16GB VRAM is more than sufficient for 4k or 2k displays to get more than 100fps constantly I think.

Why this craze I am not able to understand?

Why everybody is so much going for Nvidia GPUs rather than AMD GPUs like rx6700xt to rx6900xt ?

Even rx6800xt with its 16GB VRAM is more than sufficient for 4k or 2k displays to get more than 100fps constantly I think.

Why this craze I am not able to understand?
Nvidia GPU’s have more resale value due to their dominance in mining. Also, 6800xt trades around 80000 unless under offer. You can get 3080 12 GB which will crush a 6900xt any day

Nvidia GPU’s have more resale value due to their dominance in mining. Also, 6800xt trades around 80000 unless under offer. You can get 3080 12 GB which will crush a 6900xt any day
And Nvidia has DLSS but AMD has FSR 2.0 right.
Yes resale value and can be used for mining is the big advantage otherwise who ever wants to have a full RED PC will go with AMD I think.

And Nvidia has DLSS but AMD has FSR 2.0 right.
Yes resale value and can be used for mining is the big advantage otherwise who ever wants to have a full RED PC will go with AMD I think.
Its all about memory bus width. AMD never went over 256 bit whereas 3080 12 GB has 384 bit. which boosts its performance in mining as well as in gaming. I am hopeful for AMD next gen cards.

Back