Rreputation points to those who give good advice/ Suggestions for chicken treats

Status
Not open for further replies.
madnav said:
shhhhhhhhh

im gonna post a show off thread with my black edition 5970 in some days..

@mods: why cant we add tabs to thread anymore? :p

It hurts aaahhhhh!!!

l33t said:
^^ I think he's a Vegan (Hitler) :p Madnav - beeeeeech ! :p
rofl

WingZero said:
ot ot. ot...useless. thread wasted energy reading on cellphone:/.

lol at gannus new nicks.....descrator, derscetor, dersector n d most common descreator......

arey discussing chicken is never useless. ask OT

nit_the_techie said:
what the h3ll you are talking tubelightish ????

you mean as bright as tubelight

OT you are the most tubelightish tubelight i have ever met :eek:hyeah:

I am going to read this thread again for the beginning to see if i missed out on anything.

By the time i reach to this post I am sure there will be atleast another page to go :p

motorheadinc said:
I am going to read this thread again for the beginning to see if i missed out on anything.

By the time i reach to this post I am sure there will be atleast another page to go :p
can we call the OT tubelightish? please? pretty please?

To those beeches in pune who bugger about not being able to go to good places :mad: turn up in the meets -.-. Me mykey and count are again gonna meet this weekend, get your assesssssssss there

nit_the_techie said:
why are you saying tubelightish (i want you yourself to clarify it though i may be knowing its meaning)

Dude ..stop it ..my stomach hurts ....what u know the meaning ? still need "clarification" :S :bshit:

ultimabasher said:
To those beeches in pune who bugger about not being able to go to good places :mad: turn up in the meets -.-. Me mykey and count are again gonna meet this weekend, get your assesssssssss there
I just came to pune :(

Dude ..one final question ...are you one of those guys who is in 12/11/10 standard....madly in love with NIT/IIT/BITS ?? Honestly . cuz such behavior is kinda acceptable from people like you :p

ultimabasher said:
get lost bugger.. u never invite me.. >.<

l33t said:
Dude ..one final question ...are you one of those guys who is in 12/11/10 standard....madly in love with NIT/IIT/BITS ?? Honestly . cuz such behavior is kinda acceptable from people like you :p
why are you asking such a weired question ??
Do you want my resume??
Are you giving me a job in any MNC

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

and you did't give the exact meaning of tubelightish

nit_the_techie said:
I know its meaning but want you yourself to say it
Leave it mate, few guys will remain like that only. U can't keep on fighting with them waisting your precious time. They will never be able to understand what you mean to say, only chicken, booze and all this bullshit are left in their mind to talk about without helping the others by replying in their threads. If it was "Help me out guys........some pc issue..........." or somewhat like that kinda thread then you could hardly expect 8-10 replies out of which only 30-40% will sound useful. So leave it mate, just spend your time in other valuable things.

nit_the_techie said:
why are you asking such a weired question ??

Do you want my resume??

Are you giving me a job in any MNC

and you did't give the exact meaning of tubelightish
I WILL NEVER IN MY SOBER LIVE GIVE YOU THE EXACT MEANING OF TUBELIGHTISH ~ Go figure :p

So what if I were Nicolas Cage guy from next ? What then u'd give my your NITish Resume :p ?

mayanksahni said:
Leave it mate, few guys will remain like that only. U can't keep on fighting with them waisting your precious time. They will never be able to understand what you mean to say, only chicken, booze and all this bullshit are left in their mind to talk about without helping the others by replying in their threads. If it was "Help me out guys........some pc issue..........." or somewhat like that kinda thread then you could hardly expect 8-10 replies out of which only 30-40% will sound useful. So leave it mate, just spend your time in other valuable things.
And who is this targeted at mate ? NO offense , I honestly have no grudges against you - Actually repped you for your post - But then I'm curious...

l33t said:
And who is this targeted at mate ? NO offense , I honestly have no grudges against you - Actually repped you for your post - But then I'm curious...
Forgot to mention - NO OFFENCE MEANT.

Ya I know you repped me for my post, but mate just ask your heart that won't it be more useful if u use all these post while helping others rather than just spamming this thread.

Again NO OFFENCE MEANT.

nit_the_techie said:
^^I know its meaning but i just wanted your description in your own words

and please guys don't waste your time in continuing this thread

For once that was some thing youseful (typo i know) I out of here till i Find something more funny :p

mayanksahni said:
Forgot to mention - NO OFFENCE MEANT.

Ya I know you repped me for my post, but mate just ask your heart that won't it be more useful if u use all these post while helping others rather than just spamming this thread.

Again NO OFFENCE MEANT.
LoL none taken , I telling my heart , If I find words (nooby words) youseful in any thrd I'd voice em , btw I wasnt shitting the thread - the thread is titled "Suggestions for chicken treats" something I love ...and my shawarma knowledge has quite some depth (i guess :p ) ~~~ Also btw , posting here doesnt count in your total number of posts made ... :)

ya it just easy to say two ugly words and then mention sorry or no offence meant

ya it was something useful but now that most of you have disliked the idea it has become just mere crap

nit_the_techie said:
ya it just easy to say two ugly words and then mention sorry or no offence meant
Let me give you an advice. and this comes from some one who has slogged his ass off more than many times. Study hard and get through NIT.

Nothing would be better than your admission letter to prove your worth. The rep points are a virtual thank you and nothing more than that.

@Everyone else: lets leave this kid alone now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back