Rreputation points to those who give good advice/ Suggestions for chicken treats

Status
Not open for further replies.
motorheadinc said:
Let me give you an advice. and this comes from some one who has slogged his ass off more than many times. Study hard and get through NIT.
Nothing would be better than your admission letter to prove your worth. The rep points are a virtual thank you and nothing more than that.

@Everyone else: lets leave this kid alone now...
Who is a kid ??????

motorheadinc said:
^^^ Ohh Really!!! Is that all you read from my post :|
Stop kidding dude. :p

Please guys stop spamming here. Go and help other TEians, rather than spamming here.

Mods you should have closed this thread rather than labeling (by changing the title) it as a spammers heaven. This is really bad on your part mods. You are here to stop spamming and stoping people thrashing the threads. This is really a shameful act from you mods. This kinda nature is not expected from you. :(

kauzy said:
get lost bugger.. u never invite me.. >.<
Yeah right biatch. You sitting in UK, me in India. The best we can have is a skype call :p

@mjumrani, it was my 2nd day in pune when I visited my first ever TE meet which was blessed by the presence of Amey and Roxtin and Techi and Alsi and a lot more :D. It doesnt take you to spend time in the city to come to meets. It just takes a bus and a destination.

Lets do a small post mortem session :p

1 RAPE !! (OH YEAH FTW ! )

2 Chicken ( :drool2: )

3 Booze :| - Never got discussed

4 Motorhead and his Medicine :p

5 Errr ..what ..tubelight ?

Seems everyone has had their share of fun. Take whatever message you feel like from this thread. But this thread will end here. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back