is the RPTech price Pre GST or something, or is it the Final sale price?
You have to Send enquiry and later email them to get on the Queue. People from Early November are getting 3080 Forms now.Nice the pricing makes it so much better value for money
So getting a form means?
It's not an online sale?
What is a resonable price for you on AMD 5900x ?You have to Send enquiry and later email them to get on the Queue. People from Early November are getting 3080 Forms now.
I got a 3080 FE delivered on 27th but now I am just waiting to find 5900x at a reasonable price. :/
Right now, I am willing to spend 55k on it, Maybe 2-3k more if I can also get other components I need for a reasonable price.What is a resonable price for you on AMD 5900x ?
It'll normalize waay before that. 5600x was in demand a lot more and it's prices have more or less stabilized to little less than 30k or even 27.9k in some places.I think then the wait will be 3 months more or so
It'll normalize waay before that. 5600x was in demand a lot more and it's prices have more or less stabilized to little less than 30k or even 27.9k in some places.
5900x has _less_ demand than 5600x IMO and rocket lake is rumoured to launch in March.
So, It'll stabilize at 50k well before 2-3 months.
And even right now, It's (partially)the distributors screwing over retailers. They are selling 5900x for 53690 to retailers after GST.
RP Tech has listed 5900x on their site, I hope they do the same thing as they did with Nvidia cards and start selling it themselves for the original suggested retail pricing.
I am planning to use the current cpu for multiseat so getting 5900x for me else I was not gona buy anything new leaving a gpu if priced nice.RpTech sells Nvidia cards to end customers directly but not AMD processors, checked with them twice.
AMD is losing all the goodwill they built with this squeeze.
I was hoping to buy the 5900x/5950x, but, the way things are going its prudent to wait for the next version in October and settle for 3XXX for now. AM4 platform has received its final update with 5xxx.
Rush for the next version won't be this crazy. Most have upgraded their machines this year and a MB + RAM + CPU replacement for 20% gains won't make financial sense for them next year.