Budget 51-70k RTX 3080 FE at 62k?

I've seen the price on the Nvidia website showing the RTX 3080 from 62k. I've only seen that listing price at RP tech and I've already registered interest. Are there any other sellers who are also selling the RTX 3080 at the same listed price?

I've seen the price on the Nvidia website showing the RTX 3080 from 62k. I've only seen that listing price at RP tech and I've already registered interest. Are there any other sellers who are also selling the RTX 3080 at the same listed price?
Cost of aib will start at 72k to 74k

RP tech is apparently sending invites in batches for RTX 3070/3080 when they receive them from nvidia but even they don't know how many pieces they will receive in advance.

I've considered waiting for 4-5 months and trying to get an EVGA card imported from the US. Probably the cheapest option no?
I don't think so. price difference will not be more than 7k to 8k and warranty hessle if anything goes wrong. Get the ColourFul Advance OC 3080 for 74k or so which is best amoung the top tear cards also. have pease of mind afterwards. also in 4 to 5 month availability here will be good plus we will be near the launch of next gen gpu which makes this buy seems waste of money. I bought 2070S in Jan 2020 and see the senario, its counterpart are double the performance now. so investing that much money in that day / month seems a damage as per me.

This is official pricing for FE cards:

RTX 3060 Ti FE : Rs.35,900/-
RTX 3070 FE : Rs.44,500/-
RTX 3080 FE : Rs.62,000/-

You can pay 2-5k more for the AIB cards depending on the models/Warranty period. Anything more, you're just paying scalpers price. Not worth it IMO.

This is official pricing for FE cards:

RTX 3060 Ti FE : Rs.35,900/-
RTX 3070 FE : Rs.44,500/-
RTX 3080 FE : Rs.62,000/-

You can pay 2-5k more for the AIB cards depending on the models/Warranty period. Anything more, you're just paying scalpers price. Not worth it IMO.

I've been looking at the OLX market and there's a few months old cards at 70k ish. Are AIB cards better than the FE cards this gen?

anyone you know who got it this way ?
PC parts in general or the 3080?
I havent heard of the 3080 specifically...yet. But, yes, you can buy the pc parts thats acro handles like intel cpus, msi mobos, deepcool things, inno3d gpus, etc etc. str8 from Acro's office.

Check their Lucknow office's reviews. The staff there is way nicer to deal with than shopkeepers.

I've been looking at the OLX market and there's a few months old cards at 70k ish. Are AIB cards better than the FE cards this gen?
FE cards arent like the ref blower edition cards we used to get in the past. 2000/3000 FEs are on-par if not better than some of the 2 fan AIB cards. Unless your job depends on it or GPU failure, shdnt buy AIB at the current price.

FE cards arent like the ref blower edition cards we used to get in the past. 2000/3000 FEs are on-par if not better than some of the 2 fan AIB cards. Unless your job depends on it or GPU failure, shdnt buy AIB at the current price.
Knowing the market you think its likely well get these FE cards at 62k? Or is it just delaying the inevitable, having to buy these AIB cards at 10k extra.

Knowing the market you think its likely well get these FE cards at 62k? Or is it just delaying the inevitable, having to buy these AIB cards at 10k extra.
The way Rptech handles the FE sale, it is just lottery at the moment. They sold 50 units of RTX3070 2 days ago directly via website and also send purchase forms to people (in no proper order) for rtx3080. Irrespective of that, i strongly believe the price of AIB cards (atleast 3080) will go down next year once the supply issues are sorted.
By then, we might even get 3070Ti to fill the perf gap between 3070 and 3080.

The way Rptech handles the FE sale, it is just lottery at the moment. They sold 50 units of RTX3070 2 days ago directly via website and also send purchase forms to people (in no proper order) for rtx3080. Irrespective of that, i strongly believe the price of AIB cards (atleast 3080) will go down next year once the supply issues are sorted.
By then, we might even get 3070Ti to fill the perf gap between 3070 and 3080.
Guess I'll just spend the next few months pestering RPTech.

Guess I'll just spend the next few months pestering RPTech.
me doing the same thing :banghead: I will be happy with a 10gb 3080 for 62k rather than 3080ti. but if I have to spend around 75k for 3080, why not spend more and just get the 3080ti any way :hilarious:

Back