Budget 51-70k RTX 3080 FE at 62k?

With the recent news about graphic card shortages as well as asus officially increasing prices of their range coming out, it seems to me that the reduction in prices that we all are expecting might not happen even in the next few months. Mostly because they see so many people lapping up any available stock at the current prices, they might want to increase their profit margins on their products and mark-up the prices. I may be wrong, and nobody knows what the future holds especially in the current environment, but if a decent deal comes your way then you should definitely lap it up. Personally I would pay upto 70k for a 3080 FE

Latest news on prices:
I'm curious. The companies state the effect of the new tariffs in the US to increase the prices (when we can be quite sure they're most probably also doing it to improve their margins since demand is still sky high).

Will this affect pricing in India too? Ideally it shouldn't since our policies aren't changing, but with Covid, no one understands logic anymore.

I'm curious. The companies state the effect of the new tariffs in the US to increase the prices (when we can be quite sure they're most probably also doing it to improve their margins since demand is still sky high).

Will this affect pricing in India too? Ideally it shouldn't since our policies aren't changing, but with Covid, no one understands logic anymore.
kal budget mai sab pata chal jaayega how things , i think things might get worse with atma nirbhar thing ... they need to get their act sorted cannot impose high duty and high taxes on most of the digital equipment ,if you want to digitalize india reduce duty as its not hampering any of the existing indian organization as they are non existent

if you want to digitalize india reduce duty as its not hampering any of the existing indian organization as they are non existent
The problem is you are expecting the Govt to behave in a logical, reasonable way. They don't.
I am expecting things to get worse, more duties and taxes in the name of self reliance, would be elated to be wrong and eat my words.

kal budget mai sab pata chal jaayega how things , i think things might get worse with atma nirbhar thing ... they need to get their act sorted cannot impose high duty and high taxes on most of the digital equipment ,if you want to digitalize india reduce duty as its not hampering any of the existing indian organization as they are non existent
This exactly. I get if they tax goods that have good domestic replacements. Apart from the recent SSD, there's nothing that can compete with AMD, Intel and Nvidia. What is the point of taxing them in the same exhorbitant bracket?

I don't see any concessions in today's budget, it seems the atma-nirbhar push is gonna continue and we're gonna see the same price. Sad how a $400 MSRP card sells for close to double that price in our country.

Back