S.T.A.L.K.E.R iS BORING?

sarv007

Disciple
I HAVE HEARD THAT stalker is a boring game , i like games like crysis, ut3,
FPS games , is it for FPS lovers?
do tell abt it

i found it ok. n i ONLY play FPS. But it 'can' get boring after a while to. I took a break and went for grid ;) Havent been back yet.

Try it and c, for a FPS fan, its pretty ok, + huge environments and lota of missions :)

Not a run and gun tho, you ll need to piece together the story piece by piece.

Stalker isn't your usual run and gun FPS so if you're interested in those you won't find Stalker particularly involving. But for those who want a different experience from the usual run-of-the-mill FPS's will find the game interesting since it involves a lot of exploring, trading, an open-ended dynamic world with lots of options and a bit of RPG elements thrown in for good measure.

in the beginning it is a bit dull ..but as the game progresses it becomes really interesting ... even i play only shooters and racers ... this is a really great game ... and the gfx in the mind controlling tower mission made me :O ... so just hang on till u clear the first zone ..coz things will become interesting after that ...

It's not boring. On the contrary it's addictive. You should play it with the Lost Oblivion mod. It totally rocks. It's a little like San Andreas because people give you missions and you accomplish them. Your character gets better armor and weapons along the way.

I think this game with the Lost oblivion Mod is so far ahead of it's time. The other day I was watching a video about what they are going to add in Farcry 2 and I realized all those things are there in this game already.

Only thing is that this game is difficult for the first couple of hours. Once you realize how everything works you will start enjoying it.

Boring....u gotta be joking dude. its one of the best FPS in market thought it got a RPG part in it as well. the first few stages are quiet dull then the games get addictive and explosive.just try to keep going you will get interested in it.its very very tough in hard mode.

Boring?!? Are you joking or what? It's one of the most engrossing, engaging games I've ever played. Trust me on this - play the game, it'll be time well spent.

baccilus said:
Correction- Video games are for people with a lot of time to kill. Not just STALKER.

I used to game, jam (i.e. play guitar), have a few beers and watch a movie almost everyday after I get back from work. From your post my guess is you were highly productive even outside school/work, but doing what?

STALKER though buggy, has been one of the best games ive ever had the pleasure of playing.Try it dude,im sure u will like it.But uve got to be patient during the beginning.Its not ur regular run n gun game!

STALKER is the best game I have played.

Takes time to get used to, after you put in 8-9 hrs it becomes

quite addictive.

Can be finished in less than 30hrs.

i just started it and yes its boring but as members are saying it will get intresing later on,i will play it a little long to truly judge the true potential of the game

Back