Samsung Captivate aka Galaxy S at 21K !

destiny said:
getting iphone 3gs 8gb new f0r 385$ wht will be the duty,any idea guys

sellar will declare value of 385$
didn't you pm me yesterday about customs and clearance?

i replied about complete information being there in this thread or/and zte blade thread.

please help yourself if you want others to help, no one is going to entertain troll now a days unless it is about homosexuality.

please use search function.

Your eBay account has been suspended. eBay took this action after determining that your account was acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.

You are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.Any seller fees that are still owed are due to eBay immediately. eBay will charge any amounts that you have not previously disputed to the billing method that is currently on file.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:

Suspended accounts

What is this ??? :(

kippu said:
how good is it with rgds to fingerprint and touchability?
shields were as good (or some may say as bad as :p) Zagg.

i would prefer it for fully body protection but not for the screen.

It is as good as other cheap protectors for screen but again, these come with a rubbery/latex feel. The aftermarket hard plastic kind screen protectors are smother for touch operations..

Good deal if you keep your fone on a rough surface or if you use you fone without any pouch; otherwise like an insurance policy for your newly purchased car - something you will take care of anyways but still good to have just incase :p

I'm done with full body protectors as i have realized that i don't keep my fones with me for longer than 1yr in any case..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

kanishk619 said:
Your eBay account has been suspended. eBay took this action after determining that your account was acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.

You are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.Any seller fees that are still owed are due to eBay immediately. eBay will charge any amounts that you have not previously disputed to the billing method that is currently on file.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:

Suspended accounts

What is this ??? :(
Didi you win auctions and then didn't purchase any?

archat68 said:
Pls post on their facebook page demanding faster shipment from US. Maybe if enough members raise their voice they will take some action.
didn't check properly later..

:p

Bombay HUB,India 02/15/2011 09:38 AM Shipment Held in Customs - Awaiting Commercial Invoice/Clearance Documents

Bombay HUB,India 08:57 AM Shipment Held in Customs - Awaiting Commercial Invoice/Clearance Documents

Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 12:12 AM Shipment Forwarded to - Bombay,India

Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 02/14/2011 04:56 PM Shipment Received at Operations Facility

New York,United States 02/13/2011 05:48 AM Shop&Ship Update - Shipment delayed due to flight cancellation/offload.

Now awaiting call relating customs clearing :S:crutch:

yes i do win 1 auction, however the seller is not communicating properly and refused to give the IMEI number, so i havn't purchased the item, and purchased the other of 310$ including otterbox cover

I yesterday purchased a Captivate with Otterbox for 310$ with the help of Vasishta bro, now after that i got this email, successfully paid for the item, should it be halted now ?

^^they are very strict regarding the payment after bidding or making offer on ebay US. my account was suspended after i didn't

buy despite my offer being accepted. what happened was i made an offer @ 12.15 am IST, my offer got accepted, i didn't know that

as i logged in next day only @ 5 pm IST. the seller was an impatient soul as he withdrew the offer and most probably reported me to ebay

and subsequently my account got suspended. did follow up with ebay regarding the same , but didn't do me any good.

would suggest you to move on and create another account, preferably not in your name if you want to buy from ebay US.

what about the payment made yesterday for the phone ? :(

Your account is suspended. Users whose accounts are suspended must resolve any outstanding issues. Please resolve all outstanding complaints and try again.

# View your account information and review your invoices.

# If you wish to file a dispute for an Unpaid Item, visit the Resolution Center.

# Click here to make a one-time payment to pay your outstanding balance in full.

# Learn more about account suspension.

i think your current transaction will be completed, if not there is always paypal. you can claim refund later, meanwhile get in touch with ebay cc

to get the update on your current transaction.

SoulFire said:

for india they charge $1 shipping ( the first link ) but still it's pretty cheap.

SoulFire said:
I would suggest going for Anti-finger print / matte screen protectors instead of clear one's.. The glare will make you keep brightness high and will compromise the contrast ration by reflecting awfully incase of black on phone display. If you saw kranthi's phone at the meet then that was the screen protector i'm talking about..

Here you go

SGP Samsung Galaxy S Captivate [AT&T] Screen Protector Series

You need to get the Anti Finger print from the above link.They ship international at no cost and you get 2 screens in the package.They do have a eBay store as well.I have been using the anti finger print on my iphone 4 and its super awesome way better than zagg as this one doesn't have plasticky feel and no rainbow effect.It doesn't decrease resolution or the touch experience what so ever.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay's Trust and Safety Team. My name is

Jitender I appreciate the opportunity to assist you further with your

concern.

Our records indicate that your account is currently suspended. You'll

need to wait until your account is reinstated before you can open an

"Item Not Received" or "Item Significantly Not as Described" case in the

Resolution Center. Should your account be reinstated, you may file a

dispute at any time between 10 and 30 days after the date the listing

ended.

I've forwarded a copy of your email to the appropriate team to advise

you on your suspension and explain what you can do to have your account

reviewed for reinstatement.

If your account is reinstated prior to the 30-day filing deadline, you

will be allowed to file a case in Resolution Center. This is also the

initial step towards filing a protection claim with us. Please see the

following help page to begin this process:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/isgw-buyer-protection-steps.html

On this page you will also find information on additional options to

report and resolve this matter, including:

- Communicating directly with your seller.

- Reporting the transaction to your payment issuer.

- Contact the shipping company used to send payment or the item (if

misrepresented)

- Reporting the transaction to law enforcement.

We will investigate the seller and take appropriate action upon the

completion of our investigation. Such action may include issuing a

warning to the seller, temporarily or indefinitely suspending the

seller's account or, terminating the seller's membership with eBay. Due

to eBay's Privacy Policy, we do not provide you with information

regarding the details of this investigation or the seller's account.

This policy is for the protection of all eBay members.

Please keep in mind that eBay acts as a venue for buyers and sellers. As

such, we will investigate any reports received and sanction accounts

that violate our policies, but we do not take action on an eBay member's

behalf, nor do we directly intervene in disputes between eBay users.

Regarding your account suspension issue I am send the copy of your email

to the concerned team.

:p

Back