Samsung Captivate aka Galaxy S at 21K !

We attempted to deliver your item at 9:22 am on February 15, 2011 in SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY 11413 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting Redelivery redirect page or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Got a mail from usps,my package was insured,can any one tell me whats the issue

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Accountable Mail Items:

Accountable Mail requires a signature and/or payment of fees from the recipient or the recipient's agent before delivery can be completed.

You (or a responsible person at the residence) must be present to sign for Accountable Mail.

Signing PS Form 3849 and leaving it for the mail carrier does not meet the minimum requirements for Accountable Mail to be delivered.

Restricted Delivery service is even more specific; the specific person or an authorized agent must be present to sign for and accept this mail.

The following Accountable Mail requires a signature and/or payment of fees:

Insured Mail (over $200)

Collect On Delivery (COD)

Registered Mail items

Postage Due

Certified Mail items

Return Receipt for Merchandise

Foreign Origin Mail with extra services.

Signature Confirmation service

Restricted Delivery option

Express Mail service items (unless signature waived).

Return Receipt service (attached to any class of mail)

This is what i found.........what to do can some one share me some help

varkey said:
^ Best option is to contact Aramex to know how they handle packages like this. Send a mail to Anuradha Iyer.
I mailed them twice but no reply yet......

This is what aramex Terms and conditions say from the website

Aramex will not accept: certified, registered, insured packages or parcels delivered on a C.O.D. (Cash on Delivery) basis; unless the customer pre-arranges with Aramex and pays for the C.O.D charges in advance.

they will update soon, within the next working day,

@destiny,

brother, try to get in touch with some higher representative, tell them your situation, and ask them to receive the package on your behalf.

kanishk619 said:
they will update soon, within the next working day,

@destiny,

brother, try to get in touch with some higher representative, tell them your situation, and ask them to receive the package on your behalf.

aramex is a big company,most of the items send via USPS are mostly insured,this might be not something new for them

God knows what going to happen next...Just a bit worried

archat68 said:
Call / email Anuradha Iyer tomorrow in office hours - tell her the problem, she will sort out the problem.

Thanx bro for the help

I mailed them twice but no reply yet can u gv me the number to call,i m just a bit worried

destiny said:
We attempted to deliver your item at 9:22 am on February 15, 2011 in SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY 11413 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting Redelivery redirect page or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Got a mail from usps,my package was insured,can any one tell me whats the issue

Accountable Mail Items:

Accountable Mail requires a signature and/or payment of fees from the recipient or the recipient's agent before delivery can be completed.

You (or a responsible person at the residence) must be present to sign for Accountable Mail.
Signing PS Form 3849 and leaving it for the mail carrier does not meet the minimum requirements for Accountable Mail to be delivered.
Restricted Delivery service is even more specific; the specific person or an authorized agent must be present to sign for and accept this mail.
The following Accountable Mail requires a signature and/or payment of fees:

Insured Mail (over $200)
Collect On Delivery (COD)
Registered Mail items
Postage Due
Certified Mail items
Return Receipt for Merchandise
Foreign Origin Mail with extra services.
Signature Confirmation service
Restricted Delivery option
Express Mail service items (unless signature waived).
Return Receipt service (attached to any class of mail)

This is what i found.........what to do can some one share me some help
I had the same issue as well with my phone which was sent through USPS priority shipping, well it got delivered same day itself, so dont worry just be patient, thee phone will be accepted at the aramex office.

^ Mine was insured with Signature confirmation required as well, had no issues. Relax! Try asking the seller to call USPS and mention it should be delivered at the given address without signature if required.

Your item was processed through and left our BETHPAGE, NY 11714 facility on February 15, 2011 at 8:56 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

It will take 30min to get the product shipped from bethpage to springfield garden :p, hope it reach the aramex office soon :(

We attempted to deliver your item at 9:30 am on February 16, 2011 in SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY 11413 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting Redelivery redirect page or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

:|

why every1 is having the same issue ?

Metalspree said:
Here you go

SGP Samsung Galaxy S Captivate [AT&T] Screen Protector Series

You need to get the Anti Finger print from the above link.They ship international at no cost and you get 2 screens in the package.They do have a eBay store as well.I have been using the anti finger print on my iphone 4 and its super awesome way better than zagg as this one doesn't have plasticky feel and no rainbow effect.It doesn't decrease resolution or the touch experience what so ever.

I got a SGP anti fingerprint for my galaxy s , feel and experience was great but it totally messed up the screen IQ wise, no point using something like this if you want to enjoy the amoled screen

^Not at all, I tried with a knife and a screwdriver and there wasnt a scratch :lol: Only thing is the ultra glossy finish picks up fingerprints , skin oil and you need to keep wiping which is why I tried out the anti fingerprint scratchguard

Edit - Not sure about gorilla glass but a friend of mine dropped his HD2 on the ground and cracked the glass on the phone and it was held together by the screen guard. So I guess it has its uses.

had the same USPS issue all of you are facing. However, the package gets delivered within the next couple of hours...

Location Date Activity

New York Office,United States 02/15/2011 07:47 PM Shipment Record Created

New York Office,United States 07:47 PM Shipment Forwarded to - Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates

and waiting.....

from what i hear many people have won bids on this phone for which they ar e not interested to pay, any such people please shout need 2 phones at decent prices if any1 has any

hmm so metalspree says no problem with antifingerprint screen and bottle has a problem

i am also not liking the fingerprint and oil magnet of the screen , constant wiping is borng

SoulFire said:
from what i hear many people have won bids on this phone for which they ar e not interested to pay, any such people please shout need 2 phones at decent prices if any1 has any
Ask Darky - he won quite a lot of bids.

Back