Samsung Captivate aka Galaxy S at 21K !

kanishk619 said:
Hmmm, after waiting for a long time, finally posting my trouble here,

Its been a week since my package arrived @ aramex office in NY, and its still there, no updates, no forwards, seriously never thought that this will take too long, very disappointed service IMO, ICCworld is much better and faster. So please, all members keep in mind about the service of aramex while using Shop&Ship that you guys might have to trouble through horrible experience.
shouldn't take this long..post on their fb page

Darky said:
Its really been very pissing experience for some members here. They are giving lame excuses of flight delays and cancellations and a week time is good enough to understand their intention and lame excuses. I already mailed iyer regarding that and she always comes up with some lame excuse. :mad:

I have been told to wait till 8.40

A New Lame Excuse.........

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

madnav said:
shouldn't take this long..post on their fb page
Thats the best Option,We need to step back coz its all TE members that are buying so many Stuffs from them,and its we who are been Pissed after giving them so much Business

Search for shop and Ship,in the FB

You can comment there......

Aramex is just lame service,Was planning to buy some more Stuff,hereafter will think thrice.......

Aramex sucks - especially in US. Their UK service is far better. Some members even got their shipment delivered in 3-4 days. But that depends on your luck too - if your shipmen coincides with their flight schedule, you'll get faster delivery.
But if you can tolerate the delay - it is cheapest so far and reliable too.
If you are using Aramex - be prepared to wait for 8 working days after your shipment is delivered to their office in US.

kanishk619 said:
y cant i comment on their fb page :(

Shop&Ship India | Facebook

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

archat68 said:
Aramex sucks - especially in US. Their UK service is far better. But if you can tolerate the delay - it is cheapest so far and reliable too.

Its cheap but i cant say its reliable,package on the tracking says shipped to dubai and no update since 7 days,and the customer service says package is in mumbai,and after a minute the say its still in NY........ Reliability on Pathetic Service.....

i have ordered three phones through them, cost of the phones were 300-400$ each. total shipping charged so far is around 1500 bucks

and duty 0. took them 5-9 days at the most to deliver them. though they may take more time, the cost benefits are immense. same

phones through icc world were costing about 12-13k more in toto. oh! and one more thing, try asking icc world to bid for you :p

read the thread . i have the following questions

1. Any issues associated with Captivate apart from Shutdown issue. Is the shutdown issue fixed with Custom Roms?

Any other issues with phone that i need to be aware of?

2.Has anyone tried using Paypal associated with Debit card on ebay US? Will need your assistance guys incase my paypal doesnt work?

3.What the normal price range in which most biddings end?

4.THings to ask from US seller ? ...someone faced a problem with insured package

Is a bill necessary for value declaration.....any other things??

Dear Kanishk,

This is a extremely exceptional case for us. I have just received an e mail from our Newyork office. This shipment is not there in the NY office . It should have been connected to Dubai without an update. Our Dubai office will recover it , on the arrival of the flight. Please accept our apologies on this. Will waive off the charges on this shipment for you, as a mark of compensation.I will give the update on any further status.

WOW, just WOW,

Also..if you guys are looking for a good hard case for the vibrant without compromising on looks ... i'd say go for this one :

416105046_o.jpg

eBay India: Hard Mesh Rubber Case Cover for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S (item 170572207798 end time 26-Feb-2011 09:03:37 IST)

just costs $2.7 including shipping ., (approx Rs.121)

I bought one for my vibrant and am extremly happy with it. Will ship via registered post in about 2-3 weeks.

raymasky said:
Also..if you guys are looking for a good hard case for the vibrant without compromising on looks ... i'd say go for this one :

416105046_o.jpg

eBay India: Hard Mesh Rubber Case Cover for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S (item 170572207798 end time 26-Feb-2011 09:03:37 IST)

just costs $2.7 including shipping ., (approx Rs.121)

I bought one for my vibrant and am extremly happy with it. Will ship via registered post in about 2-3 weeks.
i have used this phone
on my iphone , there is one B I G problem , thru all the pores dust will setlle n stick onto your phone back which is a PAIN to remove and some stick so bad they leave marks onto the phone id recommend against it, id rather suggest u get this YouTube - Amzer® Rubberized Snap On Crystal Hard Case For Samsung Vibrant T959!
Amzer Rubberized Black Snap On Crystal Hard Case - Latest models| Best Prices 76 rs shipped after the sbi100 coupon
For SAMSUNG VIBRANT Galaxy S Tmobile Phone Accessory - eBay (item 170559718821 end time Feb-27-11 08:48:40 PST)
the red ones look SOOOO cool

Back