Samsung Captivate aka Galaxy S at 21K !

archat68 said:
^^The phone seems to be in great condition. Only negative point is - the seller has very low feedback.
Yea i checked the feedback before and while it was low he had sold 5-6 items so went ahead with it. Anyway just thought i'd check once before going thru with the payment. Thanks :)

Well, i got my phone today, its currently on stock 2.1, just rooted and unlocked it,

Which is the best 2.2 based rom so far which is having tethering and all, bugfixes etc ? :)

SoulFire said:
i have used this phone
on my iphone , there is one B I G problem , thru all the pores dust will setlle n stick onto your phone back which is a PAIN to remove and some stick so bad they leave marks onto the phone id recommend against it
+1. My sister had this for her blackberry and it ended up looking like a dalmation too ... :lol:.

trigger said:
Can someone please help me find few good eBay deals.. I am bit confused.. thanks
why confused ,whats so much to be confused about, trust me by the time someone posts a 'good' deal here for you to see and you try an buy, it will be long gone. :)

Does any one has a spare Screen protector for captivate,i m ready to pay the price

Getting bugged with the screen cleaning,need it urgently...

archat68 said:
^^I have a set of 3 screen protector - normal ones - not anti finger print - bought it for 108 Rs. Can give it for that price +shipping

Thanx bro,ygpm

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Archat ur inbox is full,send me sbi details with DTDC shipping inclusive

Back