Samsung Captivate aka Galaxy S at 21K !

archat68 said:
^^Have you checked the IMEI to verify about the random shutdown problem?
I dont think so that the auction he won is having any random shuwtodwn problem coz the last IMEI digits in the pic are 9754 :p

archat68 said:
^^Have you checked the IMEI to verify about the random shutdown problem?
yep checked the IMEI. and also confirmed with the seller, he never had any such shutdown problem. :)

So should i go ahead with the deal? will be paying the seller by tonight then.

another thing? is there really a major difference in displays of captivate and vibrant?

madnav said:
The deal seems fine in terms of caveats.

and gr8 in terms of vfm.

if you dont buy it then i will :p

This is all which now prompts me to grab this deal as soon as possible. Thanks for your kind advise and help Naveen saar. Appreciate. :)

veer_singh said:
@soulfire and archat : please post the easy methods and if possible ask 'AVI' to update the first post

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

So finally I unlocked both of my captivates [2.1 eclair] :clap:

unlocking credit goes to 'Private Ryan' who helped me by providing the superoneclick software

Purchasing credit goes to 'varkey' aka vivek who helped me to pay for the item through paypal

Steps to unlock captivate 2.1 eclair

1. turn on the debugging mode [settings>applications>development>usb debugging]

2. connect the cell to computer & open superoneclick software

3.click on ROOT [ you will see successful at the last line]

4. there is another TAB called Captivate , select 'get unlock code' option and thats it !

5. insert any gsm sim card after that a menu is displayed , just enter the digits that you got from Step 4 , then restart :p
can you please PM me the link to that super-one click software.

Anyway, my Captivate was delivered to Aramex an hour ago. and what is surprising me is that, the package weighs freakin' 2.25lbs, that is 20 grams more than a kilo. :( Aramex guys are going to screw me for those 20grams now.

Dont know what seller has put into the package to make it equal to the weight of two. :D

Does anyone have Otterbox Impact or Defender case for Captivate which you'd like to sell? I am interested in getting one and and a screen protector as well.

help required guys,

after reading through this thread,

i pursued one deal.

box pack unopened vibrant for 316.

but i am stuck on paypal.

despite repeated tries my paypal is refusing to deliver cash.

may i ask for help?

what you say?

how should i proceed?

i have aramex set up and tested .

dont want to loose deal.

thanks.

if any of you want it,

you may take the deal.

If you transfer the cash to my account I can pay for you. Yo need to send your ebay account details and Aramex account details also. Change the ebay password after I make the payment from your account.

pratikb said:
help required guys,

after reading through this thread,

i pursued one deal.

box pack unopened vibrant for 316.

but i am stuck on paypal.

despite repeated tries my paypal is refusing to deliver cash.

may i ask for help?

what you say?

how should i proceed?

i have aramex set up and tested .

dont want to loose deal.

thanks.

if any of you want it,

you may take the deal.

Got 5 Galaxy S imported till now. 4 T-mobile Vibrants, 1 Fascinate and 0 Captivates. :lol: 2 gone to colleagues at work. Keeping 1 Vibrant and 1 Fascinate for myself and one Vibrant is up for sale. Had bought it for Dad, but he is not amused by Android. :/ The phone is brand new as you can see in the pics below. I've only unlocked it and tested on Vodafone. Everything works like a charm including 3G.

The rest of the pics (including the Fascinate and the other Vibrant) are here in the showoff thread. :p http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/the-everyday-show-off-thread-124079-206.html#post1762192

Back