Samsung Captivate aka Galaxy S at 21K !

Picked up a vibrant minus box n charger for 325 USD (14.6k INR) shipped to New Delhi (USPS Express with tracking number). Looked mint in the pics. Prolly not the best deal but I was low on patience. Oh well.

I found that the Epic 4G is better priced than both Vibrant & Captivate plus it has qwerty keyboard and camera flash. The only problem is that it is a CDMA handset. While it can be flashed to work with Reliance or Tata Indicom in India, I was not able to find any step-by-step guide to do this.

Can anyone help me to find the exact steps to flash the phone in India? In that case, I'm thinking of buying one off Ebay.

Hey Guys!! For sure this news will make your Day!!! Custom duty on mobile phones back to 1.3 %!!!! CAnt get better than this!! isn't It!!!

Latest Update from Shop and Ship Aramex On Facebook

^ Yeah I think I had actually read that in the news somewhere that it's back to 1.3%. But I was confused and thought I must have read it the other way round. :S

Hmmm I am now doubting that the customs duty was officially increased to 5% at all. There was no official news regarding the same, and Aramex was collecting customs based on an internal circular of the customs department specifying the same. Now they're saying that its back to 1.3%, so was it ever officially increased or what? We should check with Aramex on this. If it is the case maybe we can get refunds for the customs duty paid (i know this is wishful thinking..but who knows..)

saw a person put up an ad for brand new vibrant , with original screen plastic on ! for 240 + 6 $ (s & h) . i went to get my credit card and the phone was sold in 5 mins :S . missed a sweet deal :(

but now getting htc hd2 new :)

Back