Samsung Captivate aka Galaxy S at 21K !

varkey

Skilled
Sep 8, 2006
Bengaluru / Cochin
www.varkey.in
karankapoor said:
it was on ebay right

Why the credit card ? You buy it first then you pay for it.

It depends on the options the seller chooses when he creates the listing. Buy it Now listings sometimes require you to make the payment immediately, you can't first buy it and then make the payment later.

tech.addict

Skilled
Jun 19, 2005
Kolkata
techfreak said:
seems like a good one

Samsung SGH Vibrant Galaxy S (T-Mobile) | eBay

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guys any one willing help me to pay from paypal..I will transfer money to your account, money required is

424.99 $...
I can pay for you. You need to provide me your ebay user id, pwd, item link, Aramex account address and also need to transfer the money to my account in advance. But why 424? The price is showing 275. Also have you checked the seller's feedback? Seems low.

dantool

Adept
Aug 1, 2009
is there any major difference between samsung vibrant and samsung vibrant 4g except the front facing camera?

rkkaranrk

Skilled
Mar 19, 2009
Paypal giving me a error below can anybody tell me why is this happening i already have a verified address with my CC
Error Message

We are unable to complete your checkout.

This payment will put you over the sending limit with your PayPal account. To remove this limit, you need to get verified.

trigger

Adept
May 20, 2009
karankapoor said:
Paypal giving me a error below can anybody tell me why is this happening i already have a verified address with my CC
Error Message

We are unable to complete your checkout.

This payment will put you over the sending limit with your PayPal account. To remove this limit, you need to get verified.
Add a credit/debit card as payment source and verify it..

tech.addict

Skilled
Jun 19, 2005
Kolkata
karankapoor said:
I already mentioned it have verified credit card but dunno what is the problem
Were you dealing with somebody within India? Paypal was giving similar error when I was trying to pay to Gadgetshieldz with my verified account because that was an Indian company.

rkkaranrk

Skilled
Mar 19, 2009
No i am trying to pay someone overseas, What i know i have verified paypal for the past 2/3 years(i think) did many purchases overseas before and changed my CC to the new one worked fine always but dunno what is happening this time.

Had mailed to the paypal customer care waiting for the reply :(

trigger

Adept
May 20, 2009
Samsung SGH Vibrant (T-Mobile) | eBay

Samsung SGH T959 Vibrant Smartphone for T-Mobile | eBay

Samsung SGH Vibrant (T-Mobile) | eBay

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

karankapoor said:
No i am trying to pay someone overseas, What i know i have verified paypal for the past 2/3 years(i think) did many purchases overseas before and changed my CC to the new one worked fine always but dunno what is happening this time.

Had mailed to the paypal customer care waiting for the reply :(
Faced similar issue couple of time. Try out ebay.co.uk, circumventing ebay.com and see this resolves your issue?

nikhilpoddar

Disciple
Jun 11, 2009
Please suggest shall I buy matte or glossy screen guard for my vibrant.

PS: just received mine. Got it for 240$. :)

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk