Samsung Captivate aka Galaxy S at 21K !

^^ depends on the feel of the material that u prefer both optically and tactual.

I prefer the Matte version. takes away the most of the reflections and helps in the day light. Buy try both before deciding what suits u best.

Btw, nice price for the S.

Location Date Activity

Bombay HUB,India 04/22/2011 16:52 Shipment Held in Customs - Awaiting Inspection and Release

Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 00:03 Shipment Forwarded to - Bombay,India

Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 04/21/2011 09:31 Shipment Received at Operations Facility

New York Office,United States 04/18/2011 18:23 Shipment Record Created

New York Office,United States 18:23 Shipment Forwarded to - Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates

Am I in trouble ? :S

Why would they send it to bombay when im in delhi , and what will custom dept do now ? :S

Its normal once the parcel is cleared from the custom they will forward it to mahipalpur hub which is in Gurgaon i think so you should get the parcel by Monday.

Custom dept. is for custom duty simple :)

hmmm . what i did was i made the person put in a JARI cash memo of 200 $ so i save customs :p

So i am a little worried that theyll see that 200$ for galaxy s means used and i wont get it :S

They sent it to bombay because delhi people are charging customs at 6% and holding the psckages. Hence the packages would be routed from bombay..!

What prices can I expect on ebay at this moment?
I don't have an aramex account, do I need to pay to create an account?
And is it necessary to have paypal account or can I buy without it?

Looking to buy this phone, please help me guys.

^^ you have to create or buy the aramex account , without paypal its not possible to pay !

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

techfreak helped me to unlock the vibrant , thanks rajesh

and thanks biggy to showing some light

private_ryan was about to give the SGS unlock pro.apk

:hap2:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

whats the current import duty on the cellphones according to aramex ?

According to aramex the duty is 1.3% but there is still some confusion as i was charged approx 6%, waiting for the refund ffrom aramax.

@karan : I was charged 5.3% customs + 10 % + 100rs service charges , last one was delivered on 8th Apr , another one is on the way , I hope it works good :p

I am too waiting for a shipment its in Delhi right now it was cleared from the Bombay Cust. Dept. I did called Aramex to know how much custom duty is charged on this shipment but CC has no answer for that :(

I guess it should be 1.3%.

Precisely the reason why they are getting it cleared through bombay.

Do update the thread once you get your package and let us know how much you were charged.

Back