FS: Mobile Samsung duos s5302

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratikb

Skilled
hey all,
here is my cousin's dual sim android for sale.
its dual sim android with six months warranty left.

Product: Samsung Galaxy duos

Product link: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_pocket_duos_s5302-4965.php

http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/mobile-phone/mobile-phone/dual-sim-phone/GT-S5302ZWAINU

Product Condition: used by cousin sis for 6 months.mint condition.

Accessories included:charger

Reason for Sale: Bought Lumia 920.

Invoice available: Need to.search.

Warranty: Available via Samsung india.

6 months warranty remaining.

Item location: Nasik,MH

Expected Price: 4300

Shipping Charges: free

Product Images:
duos.JPG
duos1.JPG
[DOUBLEPOST=1364814869][/DOUBLEPOST]its running gingerbread and its not rooted.

few more photos
duos2.JPG

duos3.JPG

Bump of the day.[DOUBLEPOST=1364889205][/DOUBLEPOST]invoice found.
it was purchased from ebay in october.

thanks.

come on guys,
this small phone needs new home.
it has no issues and fully functional.
pm me your offers.[DOUBLEPOST=1365269293][/DOUBLEPOST]here is snap showing fully functional phone and it can be used as 3g hotspot as well as cheap 3G phone.
its absolute beast in that capacity as 3g hotspot.
800mhz processor so no major drain on battery and far more time as hotspot.
PM me your offers.
duo.JPG

Payment made.

"NEFT Transaction with reference number xxxxxxxxxxxxx for Rs.xxxx.00 has been credited to the beneficiary account on 15-04-2013 at 15:59:45"

As committed by you that you will ship it today, can I have tracking details ?

You said on Monday (15th April) at 1:51 PM.

"make the payment today itself. it will be shipped today." by DTDC

and I made the payment in next 5-10 minutes and it reached you account at on 3:59PM.

"NEFT Transaction with reference number 4283xxxxx for Rs.XX00.00 has been credited to the beneficiary account on 15-04-2013 at 15:59:45"

And you didn't ship the mobile on that day and next day. Then, on Tuesday night I requested you that if you have not shipped it even on Tuesday, please don't ship it and refund refund my money because you failed to keep your words. Then you ship it on Wedneday by registered post, ordinary post or speed post (you only know that).

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT EVEN NOW. (yes I am shouting).

@pratikb, it was a very bad experience dealing with you. :wtf:

Last edited by a moderator:
And yes I can also tell you few things.
You may be online 24 hrs and 7 days a week,
I did not get chance to check my bank account and i did not get any sms about neft even till today.

And shipping.

Its shipped and it must have reached delhi by now.

I do check tracking no. As often as I can.

And I dont have any incentive here except helpful service to my sister.[DOUBLEPOST=1366393694][/DOUBLEPOST]It was you who started to talk all weird things like

I don't want to buy this if you think you are doing me a favor by selling this.

so,their is nothing wrong from my side.you are in foul mood maybe and I just checked the tracking no.again.
its already in delhi.
so tomorrow you can expect delivery.[DOUBLEPOST=1366394516][/DOUBLEPOST]it got shipped on 17th and now its already in delhi,what more faster you can expect?
it was first time for her to ship something and I could not visit her due to work compulsions.

And yes I can also tell you few things.
You may be online 24 hrs and 7 days a week,
I did not get chance to check my bank account and i did not get any sms about neft even till today.

And shipping.

Its shipped and it must have reached delhi by now.

I do check tracking no. As often as I can.

And I dont have any incentive here except helpful service to my sister.[DOUBLEPOST=1366393694][/DOUBLEPOST]It was you who started to talk all weird things like

I don't want to buy this if you think you are doing me a favor by selling this.

so,their is nothing wrong from my side.you are in foul mood maybe and I just checked the tracking no.again.
its already in delhi.
so tomorrow you can expect delivery.[DOUBLEPOST=1366394516][/DOUBLEPOST]it got shipped on 17th and now its already in delhi,what more faster you can expect?
it was first time for her to ship something and I could not visit her due to work compulsions.

Who started what? Forum members can see the enclosed conversation I had with you.

That's it from my side. I will comment on this thread after I get the mobile.

And I can't see the package has reached Delhi even now.

Attachments

• Screenshot (127).png
    Screenshot (127).png
    241.2 KB · Views: 292
  • S5302v2.pdf
    45.3 KB · Views: 452
@pratikb In your first post in this thread, you said that you found the invoice and now you are saying that you never said that it would be included. Did you notify Prime that you do not have the invoice in advance?

I was not notified that invoice is not included in the sale. In fact all my convesation is there in the attachment in Post No.13 of this thread.

http://www.techenclave.com/community/attachments/s5302v2-pdf.20750/

There is not even a single PM other than this conversation between me and the seller.

@pratikb In your first post in this thread, you said that you found the invoice and now you are saying that you never said that it would be included. Did you notify Prime that you do not have the invoice in advance?

To understand the matter easily:

* 6/4/2013: I offered him a price (he asked on thread to offer him a price) and he refused. I kept quite.

* 9/4/2013: He asked me update and I again offered him my price which he refused and I kept quite.

* 15/4/2013: He asked me to make payment if I was still interested in buying it at my price. He will ship it by DTDC. I told him I will make payment on the day he is ready to ship. He said he will ship it on 15th itself. I made payment. He didn't ship it on 15th and 16th.

* 16/4/2013: I requested him to cancel the deal and refund my money if he has still not shipped it (because I don't want to deal with a person who has no respect for commitments).

* 17/4/2013: He shipped it by speed post on 17th.

* 19/4/2013: Instead of PM, I posted here on this thread about how I was feeling about this deal and the seller started bashing me and provided wrong tracking information that the packet has reached Delhi which I proved wrong in my next post.

* 22/4/2013: I received it after one week of making payment. I asked about the missing invoice which the seller has mentioned on this thread.

* 24/4/2013: After waiting for more than 48 hours and knowing that seller is not bothered anymore about it, I left a negative feedback which IMHO, he deserve.

* 24/4/2013: After getting negative feedback from me, he also leaves negative feedback for me and "shouted" that he never said that invoice is included in this sale. (Edit on 27/04/2013: Moderators deleted negative feedback given by him, Thanks to them).

All this conversation is available on this thread through PDF file I upload and through our posts.

In view of above, I request @Mephistopheles and other mods to look into it and do whatever they feel is right for both of us.

Moderators and other forum members, please go through the conversation and point out my mistakes so that I can take care in future. This is even more important for me.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back