Samsung Focus 2 weeks old & Case Mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samsung Focus -

Asking price: Sold

Got the phone unlocked and Updated to Mango.

Absolutely no scratches on the screen. Have applied a new scratch guard.

Back cover has some superficial scratches caused by day to day use which can be seen only when observed carefully.

Comes with

Phone + Battery

Box

USB cable + Wall charger

Headphones.

No warranty

Casemate for Samsung focus

Asking price: sold

Has some scratches on the back.

See pics for exact condition.

Pics:

ayaskant12 said:
is bluetooth file transfer possible by any means???
Don't think so. From what I read OBEX file transfer is not possible since MS itself has not included that as part of the BT stack. You can only connect to a BT headset

Sent from my MAtrix using T'talk Pro

^^

Works only on HTC phones. From the site:

Technically I did not hack the OS, I simply used a signed HTC COM library to grant full access, so it will not be blocked upon OS updates, but I don't know if it will run on non-HTC devices, there may be some hardware specific checks. Update: TouchXperience does not seem to work on non-HTC devices, I will look if I can get full access on other devices.

Recd the phone, condition as described, functioning fine. But, was wondering about occasional call drops, or the other party not able to hear you, happened 3-5 times in last 4 days. Did you face similar problem?

Have done a hard reset to load all defaults, after the first 2-3 times when call dropped, still similar occasional experience of call dropping or voice not reaching the other party properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back