Samsung Focus

i hv focus for sale in 9.5/10 condition but there is a problem ! it does not catch the signal properly I dont hv time to fix it if u guys can do it then grab it for cheap send me offers

may b it can fixed by flashing rom bcoz it has a att rom any suggestions? Bcoz i love this ph and want to keep it .Need Help

i don't care who he is!! if u can bring in focus in near future like 3-4 days.. am buying it!! have cash primed and ready!!

anyone any offers or deals from ebay.in or something ? please do post here :)

^ No duties is a myth. Forget it. You can assume a customs + handling of around 200 for that piece. Shipping would cost 975. No way that piece can be got for 11400.

Phone = 220 USD = 11200 (with currency conversion mark up charges)
Shipping = 975 (550 if you are lucky)
Customs = 200

Total = 12300 approx. to India.

Also remember this piece has NO headset :)

A slightly better deal would be this: Samsung Focus - Brand New in Box - AT&T Windows 7 SGH I917 | eBay

i just missed the 3.5% markup fees , confirmed with the seller its under a LB

so

device - 11200

shipping - 550

no DUTY then 11700

agantuk said:
^ No duties is a myth. Forget it. You can assume a customs + handling of around 200 for that piece. Shipping would cost 975. No way that piece can be got for 11400.

Phone = 220 USD = 11200 (with currency conversion mark up charges)
Shipping = 975 (550 if you are lucky)
Customs = 200

Total = 12300 approx. to India.

Also remember this piece has NO headset :)

A slightly better deal would be this: Samsung Focus - Brand New in Box - AT&T Windows 7 SGH I917 | eBay

Ebay has it for Rs 13290/- and with a 5% disciout it wil be Rs 12.6K. Check it out for deals of the week in ebay :)

I bought that when ICC was charging 47 rs per dollar in spite of increase. And also I requested some special rates as they charge default 3 lbs for mobiles.

Back