FS: Headphone Samsung Galaxy Buds+ (Plus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer X

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Chennai
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jul 3, 2020
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
1 year from purchase date mentioned.
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not using much.
Selling Samsung Galaxy Buds+ @ 7000 Shipped

Product URL: https://www.samsung.com/in/wearables/galaxy-buds-plus-r175/SM-R175NZKAINU/

Payment Options: GooglePay/UPI

Product condition: Working perfectly fine till date 5/5 - Bought it from a member in TE few months back sealed.

Product Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu / Can meet somewhere like Palazzo or INOX Arcot Road for local buyers.

Willing to ship as well. Shipping cost included. Invoice will be shipped along with the product to the buyer.

Do Not Lowball in PM!

Attachments

• Buds_Plus_1.jpg
    Buds_Plus_1.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 335
  • Buds_Plus_2.jpg
    Buds_Plus_2.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 239
  • Buds_plus_3.jpg
    Buds_plus_3.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 333
  • Updated_Invoice.jpg
    Updated_Invoice.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
There is no point in hiding the price though in the invoice. If it is purchased from the corporate or bank portal, the price is 8541.

There is no point in hiding the price though in the invoice. If it is purchased from the corporate or bank portal, the price is 8541.

Thank you for enlightening us about corporate discounts. I've updated the invoice now for everyone's viewing pleasure.

Thank you for enlightening us about corporate discounts. I've updated the invoice now for everyone's viewing pleasure.

You are enlightened enough, but it was for the benefit of others. May be you haven't yet encountered buyers who start sending screenshots of the price from the corporate portal and then try to low-ball with an extremely low price.

Uh what? I’m confused. You posted here with a corporate discount PSA telling there’s no point to hide invoice price. Now you’re telling me it was for the benefit of others? So that’s like future seller PSA? And no, I’ve not encountered anyone lowballing with a corporate price.

This isn’t one of those. I guess +rep for good intentions.

You are enlightened enough, but it was for the benefit of others. May be you haven't yet encountered buyers who start sending screenshots of the price from the corporate portal and then try to low-ball with an extremely low price.

Yeah, I was at the receiving end when trying to sell mine which I purchased from the corporate portal. Anyway, all the best to you for your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back