Samsung Galaxy Note - Discussion Thread

What kind of feedback do you need? Installed it 5 hours back, has the latest keyboard, the one that came with the second DBT German 4.0.4 ROM, is very smooth, battery seems to be at par with other 4.0.4 ROM's cannot fully comment as just been 5 hours since installation, apart from that it just like any other 4.0.4 ROM, except this one does not have any extra crap installed by default like the Germany or UK ROM

What kind of feedback do you need? Installed it 5 hours back, has the latest keyboard, the one that came with the second DBT German 4.0.4 ROM, is very smooth, battery seems to be at par with other 4.0.4 ROM's cannot fully comment as just been 5 hours since installation, apart from that it just like any other 4.0.4 ROM, except this one does not have any extra crap installed by default like the Germany or UK ROM

Did you use Dr. Ketan's method to install and root by any chance?

I'm a default kind of person, no root for me, not required! was on Singapore 4.0.4, installed the Indian 4.0.4 over it, did a reset(please don't try this!) everything's ok

can i get warranty on samsung note without bill ? .

It was a replacement piece , and hence i din't got any bill .

PS- i Have lost my old phone's bill . I probabaly gave it to the service center guys but they are denying it now, and it had imei number of earlier phone .

Anyone know if one can extend the Warranty on the Galaxy Note. Find the rumoured Note 2 specs a bit underwhelming at the moment to consider an upgrade and would probably want to keep this phone a bit longer.

Back