Samsung Galaxy Note - Discussion Thread

@honest1 - teeheehee.. tried correcting that but sadly no edit button in my posts... @tommy_vercetti - as soon as i took it out of the box first thing i did was to update it by hooking it to data cable. @plsoft - thanks man, the issue is gone now after formatting it 2-3 times, but now i think it had to do something with Google sync rather than wifi but dont know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the main difference between GT-9220 and 9228 ? One of my friend tried to flash open germany 4.0.4 over 4.0.3 INU and his Version didnt chnage. only baseband and kernel updated.

As if the Emmc bug was not enough, even CWM is causing superbrick right now.
Warning about CWM.zip (temporary/Toch recovery) - MUST READ - xda-developers

The phone is super awesome, but its a nightmare for developers, am on stock rooted ICS, and am wary of doing anything now given the alarming high super brick issues.

why not move to something based off CM9 or even CM10. im running paranoid android v0.5 and its beautiful. if you want i can help you through the process :)

As if the Emmc bug was not enough, even CWM is causing superbrick right now.
Warning about CWM.zip (temporary/Toch recovery) - MUST READ - xda-developers

The phone is super awesome, but its a nightmare for developers, am on stock rooted ICS, and am wary of doing anything now given the alarming high super brick issues.

I was too for a long time. Tonight I flash Asylum ICS. Fingers crossed everything goes ok. Flash to a pre-rooted GB rom using Odin before you install any ROM. Things should be ok.

Back