Samsung Galaxy S 19000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horoscope

Disciple
Selling my frnds 10 Days old Samsung Galaxy S I9000

Me and my frnd had both bought a Galaxy S on the same day i. on 23rd Sep 2010, he is now buying a iPhone4 so selling this off.

Phone is as good as a new one, 9.9 / 10 condition. Purchase date - 23/09/2010

Firmware has been upgraded to 2.2 Froyo

Original screen guard has not been removed and also applied a Scratch Guard on the back.

Accessories - Includes all original in the box accessories Headphone, Data Cable, Charger, Box, CD, Manuals & Bill.

Price - 24750/- + Shipping

as of now prefer Bangalore buyers, since i cant afford to risk to ship a ph worth 25K.

Shipping only on buyers risk.

27500/- is the lowest Market price in Bangalore. so i guess the price i have quoted is perfect for a 10 days old phone.

Low ballers stay away and Interested guys can PM me.

Parv said:
Why the condition is 9.9/10 and not 10/10? ;)

Also please post some good quality pictures :)
:D because it is 10 days old.. so cant be 10 / 10:eek:hyeah:

yeah will post good pics by evening...

Horoscope said:
:D because it is 10 days old.. so cant be 10 / 10:eek:hyeah:

yeah will post good pics by evening...
I mean any scratches or any sort of deterioration to make it 9.9/10 :S

Parv said:
I mean any scratches or any sort of deterioration to make it 9.9/10 :S
no buddy no scratches.. we cant give a 10/10 for a 10 days old phone right? then it can be considered a brand new one..

how u upgraded firmware to 2.2 ?? using odin ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

firmware upgraded to 2.2 without even removing screen guard original :x strange but appreciated :p

zapak said:
how u upgraded firmware to 2.2 ?? using odin ?

firmware upgraded to 2.2 without even removing screen guard original :x strange but appreciated :p

why do we need to remove screen guard to upgrade FW... :p... it is just that he didnt get enough tome to get a quality screen guard... so left the original one intact..

yes upgraded FW thru Odin..

Update:

New pics added

yes upgraded FW thru Odin..

i think updation through odin voids warranty nd i think original 2.2 froyo coming on 25th OCT so many xda users r telling that ppl whu already updated to froyo will not able to flash original 2.2 firmware.. is it so?

Dude you are trying to scare other buyers..there is nothing like voiding warranty just because you updated the firmware. Indian firmware release is happening this month end it would easy to update to Indian firmware... it is also similarly very easy to revert back to 2.1 firmware if your taking it to repair.

If you are genuinely interested PL's carry the pm route or else stop giving wrong info

DarkAngel said:
It has 3 months dealer warranty :| OP is selling a phone with almost 11.5 months manufacturers warranty left. Please read through whole listing before posting cr@p.
Yep its a imported piece, great price for a few days old phone, very tempting :p

@ thox..that has a dealer warranty but Horoscope is selling with samsung warranty so u cannot compare the two buddy

sumatrix said:
@ thox..that has a dealer warranty but Horoscope is selling with sasung warranty so u cannot compare the two buddy
ohh i didnt see that. Thnx for bringing to notice.

hey where is my money? its been two months since i paid for that phone and nearly one and half since i sent it back. i want my money now. here you arte happily selling new phones. send my money now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back