Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

wecaz

Disciple
The latest new dual SIM phone launched is 'Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562'. This dual-SIM phone has almost all the features which are mostly offered in a single SIM phone. Here are the specifications of this android.

It is a good gesture that Samsung has planned to launch it first in Indian market. It has already been revealed by the company that it will be available with a price tag of Rs.17,990.

I am one of those who are waiting for exhaustive reviews of this phone. Does anyone has any idea when this phone will be available in shops?

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Samsung has started pre-booking at www.samsungindiaestore.com.

@wecaz
Black colour has arrived. I am hunting the deal., Sad I missed this ebay listing, didnt know coupons were working. crap.

See the ebay listing, seller says black colour. Best price as of now is - 16900 + Free shipping.

Share the link, if you come across any more such listing.

Last edited by a moderator:
wecaz
Black colour has arrived. I am hunting the deal., Sad I missed this ebay listing, didnt know coupons were working. crap.

See the ebay listing, seller says black colour. Best price as of now is - 16900 + Free shipping.

Share the link, if you come across any more such listing.

Sure, I will.

This evening all Samsung authorized outlets are getting the first stock of S7562 in NCR. They have quoted 7 to 8 pm slot for the arrival. One store mentioned that they will be launching "dark blue-black" model later, but not the black. This colour is already available in S III.

Price quoted are 17250 and 16900.

- - - Updated - - -

Lowest price of today for white colour:
MirchMart.com Rs.16499

Any idea how are these guys. They are based in Nehru Place, Delhi.

Lowest price of today for black colour:
Ebay Rs. 16900

It seems that the price will go down in few weeks.

Looking for dual sim, may not be dual active. What are the other options, should I wait for micromax a90 dual core, or Samsung is better? I am not really liking the screen of Samsung S duo, but again this is the mobile which will be long lasting. I am presently using Vibrant for last 2 yrs, without any problem

Looking for dual sim, may not be dual active. What are the other options, should I wait for micromax a90 dual core, or Samsung is better? I am not really liking the screen of Samsung S duo, but again this is the mobile which will be long lasting. I am presently using Vibrant for last 2 yrs, without any problem
Have micromax dual sim a80 . Ok phone no complaints . But bad build quality . Not compare with samsung phones .

Work quite well actually . My second micromax . But I dont like to be seen with it as it has a cheap image . Most importantly no software upgrade support at all . That is the worst thing . Unlike samsung that releases updates . Buy samsung if affordable . Avoid micromax .

@wecaz
I guess there are two colours only right - white & Black only ? Is blue something new ? Which looks better ? Never saw the phone in hand.

Waiting for Dassera offer from ebay, who knows will get HDD free with phone :)

Last edited by a moderator:
wecaz
I guess there are two colours only right - white & Black only ? Is blue something new ? Which looks better ? Never saw the phone in hand.

Waiting for Dassera offer from ebay, who knows will get HDD free with phone :)

I am told that there is no black colour. Instead of black, there is blue-black or dark navy-blue type colour. I advice you to check the colour yourself once. It is said that the this colour is the same colour which is already available in Galaxy S III.

Price update: This phone is available in Gurgaon malls upto Rs. 16,300. Both of the colours - white and blue-black have the same price.

(Post#100)
I wish the price comes down to 15999. I am planning to buy xperia u but will fetch samsung one because of the screen size if the price comes down.

Back