Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

My Bluetooth hands-free (SE MW600) was working fine with SGS2 but suddenly stopped working during calls 2 days back. I can still get audio while playing music / videos but nothing while on a call. Pressing the call button on the hands-free still disconnects the call but there's no audio transfer between the phone and hands-free.

I've tried disconnecting and re-pairing as well as restarting but no luck. Anyone have any idea what it could be?

i am facing a peculiar problem with my SGS2. when i press the power button ,there is some lag for the lock screen to come up.also some lag when i scroll the msgs in my inbox. really frustrating to see this lag. any idea what might have happened??

sumatrix said:
i am facing a peculiar problem with my SGS2. when i press the power button ,there is some lag for the lock screen to come up.also some lag when i scroll the msgs in my inbox. really frustrating to see this lag. any idea what might have happened??

Which Rom are you on ?, Is the phone rooted ? what launcher are you using ? when you say msgs are those texts or Email Msgs ??

sumatrix said:
i have rooted the phone but on stock factory ROM. i am talking bout text msgs. it also happens when i play games like yo ninja, ninjump,

Could you reply with the Quadrant scores, does the phone Freeze or Heatup ? What kernel are you using ?

Does WiFi Direct work for PC to phone transfers on SGS2?

Also does Kies Air require a router?

Sorry for noob queries :ashamed:

im running custom rom 2.3.5 with batista bloodhound2.0 loving it so far, getting fair battery back up as well

Stock firmware takes a long time to be released, out of all Roms, i've used so far Batistarom seems awesome

rareravi said:
Date of Packing? 28June11

Does the box give the date of packaging?

Also, read thru the entire 45 pages, but am still not able to decide between a gel cover and a hard case like a case-mate. What is the general recommendation? Also which would be the best screen protector?

ryanrulez4ever said:
im running custom rom 2.3.5 with batista bloodhound2.0 loving it so far, getting fair battery back up as well

Stock firmware takes a long time to be released, out of all Roms, i've used so far Batistarom seems awesome
Have you tried Darky's Rom? How good is that compared to Darky's?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

yes i did try the initial Builds of Darkys rom had couple of FCs back then, Tried MIUI,Lightening,Sensation and now Batista70 FOXHOUD EDITION 2.0... and kinda liking it, surely worth giving a try

would prefer MIUI anyday but it still needs some work on the Codec/ bluetooth A2DP front

deepakvrao said:
Does the box give the date of packaging?

Also, read thru the entire 45 pages, but am still not able to decide between a gel cover and a hard case like a case-mate. What is the general recommendation? Also which would be the best screen protector?

The box gives month and year of manufacture and import.

I'm also still undecided about the cover.
The Case-Mate Barely There looks good but feels very flimsy and breakable especially round the corners, given the number of times one may have to take it out.
While the Tough case and Otterbox Commuter are bulky.

The screen protector that I'm using is the Moshi Anti glare Matte and this one looks and feels silky smooth to use and no finger prints either, although it reduces the brightness slightly.
I hate those other clear ones (non matte) which feel sticky and attract dust.
Zagg also makes some good screen protectors.

Back