Samsung GALAXY S IV Revealed in Live Pictures, Full Specs and Gallery Available

Samsung...I am Disappoint..:grumpy:
k27ah.jpg

My Note 2 already have most of the features they put in S4. With a better battery backup. And pretty sure remaining features will come to my phone with the official 4.2.1 update. I see no reason to buy this.

thr is very few options in mid-high range currently from samsung... they need to fill the gap... if you leave S2 thr is no option between S Advance and S3

Let's discuss about Samsung SIV in this thread shall we?

@blkrb0t

If i was insecure, i would not have bought an iPhone 4S right at the time when iPhone 5 was in market. I evaluated my requirements and also some of the wants and then got the iPhone. Also no way in any of my posts here i am trying to bash samsung or favor iPhone. I am just saying what is happening. Also it is not only one manufacturer's cycle but the cycles which are overlapping, as in the next phone from some other vendor will be out in 4-6 months and so on.
As i mentioned, to each to its own. Some people like to change phones frequently and some don't so it is personal requirement per se.
I at this point am really not sure when and why i will get a new handset but i will personally try to see that whenever i am in market to buy one, i have a perfectly convincing explanation to myself for buying a certain device and not just a "want" that i will create to do self convincing.
But as of this date, i don't have any requirement from my phone that is not being fulfilled from my current device.

Yep true. My wife has a S3. I had a S2 before. Now S4 design seems too familiar and old that I am considering HTC one. Some of the software features that S4 offers might be quite exciting initially but would stop using after the excitement wears out

Looks like a newer Galaxy S3S to me rather, such a let down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back