Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 White - Rs. 36520 Only!!!

37K in yebhi wallet...that is BIG WTF :mad:
If i would have ordered, i would want my money back in my account / credit card / original payment type and not some yebhi wallet / virtual cash.
I hope people get actual money back (if yebhi wallet is i think what it is).

Yebhi is cancelling orders and returning money to Wallet.. They might want to keep money with themselves for some time and earn some interest over it. This sucks..

Well, it was a cheap gimmick on their part. Not a surprise considering their fledging sales. Even the stuff the online stores sell these days looks like factory seconds.

And yes, they do mention in their t&c that the money will be returned as credit in the wallet. The people who went fit the deal appear to be in a lot of trouble..

Yebhi is banned from my list from today, irrespective of how great the deal is. It is bait and switch here and yes i will also watch the T&C from now or may be buy from websites which refund actual money like ebay etc.

Guys... Please verify before jumping to conclusions.
http://www.yebhi.com/cn/returnpolicy.htm

Refunds and My Wallet
  • All refunds are made to My Wallet.
  • My Wallet is a digital wallet that electronically holds cash exclusively for registered users. My Wallet contents can be used to make purchases on Yebhi.com or refunded back to the customer in cash. Unlike Gift Vouchers (GV), My Wallet contents do not expire.

This is just like the wallet in paytm.

Xperia SP MRP was Rs.27999, but many stores offered the same at Rs.24999 or Rs.24500 on launch. It is not really surprising to find offers like these on launch. Maybe Yebhi was wrong here (either mistakenly quoting the price or some other fault), but that should not be the reason to assume that they are scammers. I am not defending Yebhi, and I am in no way linked to Yebhi. I am just saying these things happen, and I am sure they have happened with Flipkart too.

Back