Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded to Galaxy S20 FE
Hi, I am selling my mint condition Galaxy S9 Coral Blue. The phone is in fantastic condition with no scratches on the screen whatsoever. The colours etc are all fine and do not have an discoloration. I have the original box, charger, cable as well as the silicon back cover that is provided. As a bonus, I had also bought an armorsuit skin+screen protector for the phone, which I have not used. I can hunt for it and send it across if interested, along with a Kapa silk blue colour back cover too. I would prefer to sell to someone in Mumbai only, but if am willing to hand it over to one of your friends if they are willing to handle logistics for you, or if you arrange the pickup+insurance yourself from my location. Price is slightly negotiable for a quick sell.

Attachments

• S9-1.jpg
    S9-1.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 406
  • S9-2.jpg
    S9-2.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 340
  • S9-3.jpg
    S9-3.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 348
  • S9-4.jpg
    S9-4.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 401
I'd defer to the more experienced members on this Forum, but you can either post screen shots from Android's in-built battery monitoring or download Gsam Battery Monitor, for more detailed battery information.

Android doesn't have a built in health monitor like apple. Here is what I could find.

Attachments

• 20201127_150456.jpg
    20201127_150456.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 273
Back