Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus

Anyone in Mumbai interested in picking this up? I've got a quote of 24K for the Grey and 24.5K for the White one. If anyone's interested, we can negotiate. Let me know. I'll probably be buying it day after tomorrow.

I am in for 22k price tag, if anyone is interested in dealing with me, let me know ASAP. Otherwise I will get it from a friend who is coming back from Singapore next month :)

Man. I'm still open for the deal. 20k is the MAXIMUM I can ever stretch. But I can't find any Galaxy Nexus deal... Dammit

Also, I'm open to a Samsung Google Nexus S deal to, Indian SLCD or AMOLED version both but somewhere about a 10-12k price tag.

Those are a bit hard to get prices for a new piece. Look out for recently purchased nexus sellers. Then may b u may get it in that price.

Got one yesterday from Technovision in Hyderabad for 24.5k... Upgraded it to Jellybean 4.1.1 Takju... Its awesome... (except the whites on screen look pretty dull)...

Got one yesterday from Technovision in Hyderabad for 24.5k... Upgraded it to Jellybean 4.1.1 Takju... Its awesome... (except the whites on screen look pretty dull)...

Why takju? Google wallet doesn't work outside the US of A.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

I am interested.

I already bought mine. EU piece for 23.5K, sealed (well, they took the effort of putting in a dummy sticker). The one's at Alfa are open pieces, but they're definitely trustworthy. Albeit they had Russian pieces. Mobile Point had Chinese pieces and a couple of stores in the mall (the one where Magnet is) had Middle East and EU pieces.

Do you have Wallet and Google ears pre-installed? Mine does not have!

I have read you can unfreeze wallet and Google ears using Titanium backup. Haven't tried that yet...

Why takju? Google wallet doesn't work outside the US of A.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

I already bought mine. EU piece for 23.5K, sealed (well, they took the effort of putting in a dummy sticker). The one's at Alfa are open pieces, but they're definitely trustworthy. Albeit they had Russian pieces. Mobile Point had Chinese pieces and a couple of stores in the mall (the one where Magnet is) had Middle East and EU pieces.

Maybe one day wallet would become functional outside the US... I thought it would be better to remain on a version which would update all available features in the future...

Also, how can I find out if I have a Chinese piece or EU piece? Is there a difference in those phones?

I have noticed the camera on my phone is very bad in indoor conditions. Compared to my old Samsung Focus, the camera is bad.

I have read you can unfreeze wallet and Google ears using Titanium backup. Haven't tried that yet...

Maybe one day wallet would become functional outside the US... I thought it would be better to remain on a version which would update all available features in the future...

Also, how can I find out if I have a Chinese piece or EU piece? Is there a difference in those phones?

I have noticed the camera on my phone is very bad in indoor conditions. Compared to my old Samsung Focus, the camera is bad.

Fair enough, although I'm sure we'd be able to change to takju and/or just download Google Wallet if it opens up to the world. As for the region of the phone, the default language and text on the box is a pretty good giveaway :p

Aside from that, you could prolly try googling the IMEI or serial number to find out what it's country of Origin is. TBH it doesn't matter, they're all standardized. No difference in any of the features aside from the ROM, which we've already flashed :)

No one will want to sell a phone as good as the nexus prime right now is for only 17k. It's gonna last whoever has it for easily 1-2 years with guaranteed updates from Google. Even brand new at 24k or whatever it is as good (better IMO) than the s3 and one x.

Waiting right now is the best option. Rumour has it that the next nexus will release by November and will be made by Motorola. I'm stalling my nexus 7 purchase until then just to make sure I can get the new nexus Phone if I want to.

Back