Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus

It's been hours and 10 units already. I think another day or two and we might have 15-20 buyers. That would be really ideal.

Available for 19.9k brand new on Ebay with 10% off coupon. If I were you and am willing to inrease the budget a it, I would go for that any day

Where? Post link and coupon please!!!

^^I think he meant ebay.com! As I mentioned in the other thread, GNex price on eBay.in has shot up considerably in the last few weeks!

If I can't have this phone, then even a Galaxy S2 (not the Indian version) or the old Google Nexus S (at lesser rates, not 20k no way) would be amazing.

^^I think he meant ebay.com! As I mentioned in the other thread, GNex price on eBay.in has shot up considerably in the last few weeks!

The best price i saw for this was Rs.22500/- on some site one or two weeks back & on eBay Rs.23,XXX something, i thought it would come below Rs.20,000/- in few weeks then will take it, even the blady petrol & tomato prices are coming down then why this ???

The best price i saw for this was Rs.22500/- on some site one or two weeks back & on eBay Rs.23,XXX something, i thought it would come below Rs.20,000/- in few weeks then will take it, even the blady petrol & tomato prices are coming down then why this ???

Yep, the problem is that the prices were at an all time low couple of weeks back but have increased in the last few days!

@sumchamp any updates?

The Nexus HSPA+ version official price has dropped to $349 now and sales in the US has been banned lol.

Maybe there will be a surplus in the UK and we can get it for cheaper from ebay UK.

Can you guys keep an eye out for such deals?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back