Samsung I5801 Galaxy3 listed in Univercell for Rs.Rs 10,769 /-(Approx)

Im confused, galaxy 3 and galaxy apollo are same or different, if different which one is going to be launched in the Indian market.

Hacker said:
Im confused, galaxy 3 and galaxy apollo are same or different, if different which one is going to be launched in the Indian market.
repeat !!
madnav said:
btw it should have been i5800 links instead of i5801
both are identical, but from what i understand, i5801 would be a model with operator's branding.. like gsmarena has extra Orange Mobile stuff under software description of 5801

10char

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

It seems to have much better Graphics and Memory scores in benchmark than i5700 as per GSMArena review..

although cpu score of i5700 has doubled on my i5700 after samdroid mods.

awaiting better 3D driver over samdroid for i5700 and the audio driver thing too seems to be nearing :) :p

Its hope we get froyo on i5700 by diwali...

Ok so after an hour long hunt here in Navi Mumbai... its seems only reliance digital store has it and that too not on display...its "in stock" acc to the sales rep and pricing is around 12k-13lk ...but i am somewat wary about the samsung quality now....my frnd got a omnia a year back and his touch screen went kaput....it was covered by warranty..so no big deal...and today my star wifi touch screen started acting up...so wondering are samsung phones really reliable....

agm_105 said:
Ok so after an hour long hunt here in Navi Mumbai... its seems only reliance digital store has it and that too not on display...its "in stock" acc to the sales rep and pricing is around 12k-13lk ...but i am somewat wary about the samsung quality now....my frnd got a omnia a year back and his touch screen went kaput....it was covered by warranty..so no big deal...and today my star wifi touch screen started acting up...so wondering are samsung phones really reliable....
dont care about what those reliance digital guys say.

their reps are not at all bothered about hat customers demand. they have been saying that they have spica i5700 in stock since april when i considered buying it. and it is still in stock with them..they just dont have it on display.. pathetic customer handling.

heck most of their sales people dont have shit idea about what they are selling.

Microsoft VX100 was listed at 1500 and Microsoft Lifecam HD 720p was listed at 1100 ($80 at microsoft online :O)

just out of curiosity we asked why is this one cheaper than vx1000... they sales person says because this one is 720 and that one is 1000... we laughed our asses out and bought 4 of the 720p models.. They dont stock it anymore :p

knoughtyd said:
has this landed on Mumbai stores?
It should have.Even in chandigarh i saw around 10 pieces at nearly every mobile shop.Seems like Samsung are expecting huge demands for this phone.

one of my friend is buying i5800 this weekend.

will put up a review and compare to i5700 in terms benchmarks and build quality.

Listed on Flipkart for 11900 with 2gb card.COD option available.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Post comparo soon dude.

I am thinking of buying i5800 soon.A comparison will help me alot.

Back