Samsung Nexus Prime with Android 4.0 ICS-Now launched as Galaxy Nexus

Re: Google announces Galaxy Nexus and Android 4.0!

I have my money on the table for getting this beauty :) waiting for UK release...

re: Samsung Nexus Prime coming October 11th with Android 4.0 ICS-Now launched as Galaxy N

I defer on this.. Nexus is looking very stylish compared to Samsung galaxy 2, some how galaxy S2 looks boxy
techno_guy said:
Except ICS not much difference between nexus and SII (oh yeah and the display resolution on galaxy nexus is superb )

re: Samsung Nexus Prime coming October 11th with Android 4.0 ICS-Now launched as Galaxy N

red dragon said:
What about HWA in ICS?

Sent from my galaxy s2 with tapatalk pro.

Its there.... (Hardware acceleration)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

thatsashok said:
So what about all the phones with the physical buttons ?

Google confirmed that Nexus S will also be getting ICS. So I think they will make another build for phone having hardware buttons.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

reddead said:
indian release dates??

Not yet announced.

A bit disappointed with the camera. The current Nexus S is only so - so and this doesn't raise this to the next level exactly.

Thread with all the specs created!!

Google announces Galaxy Nexus and Android 4.0!

btw looks better on specs than iphone 4s...waiting for a review!

Lifting the Specs and create a new thread. No source ...nothing. There was no use to create a new thread. Isn't this enuf.
It wont make you famous or anything like that :p

I have no eagerness to make any topic...neither i want any apple pie..u can have it :)

Firstly this is a spec thread

That thread doesnt mention dat it is talking about the google nexus.Nexus prime is no phone.

plus someone posted in that thread to form a seperate thread about the announcement of this mobile at HK..n i just obliged.

U can delete it if u want!

No offence.

Supra said:
We already have a 6-page thread for this ! This newbies are so eager to create a new thread...no-one will get an Apple Pie yaar :p

Here is the thread....mods plz merge :

http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phones/samsung-nexus-prime-coming-october-11th-200058-6.html

^Gannu saar promised to him gift a Ra One game DVD for creating a new thread :rofl:

and yes, this thread alone is enough. Just editing OP with specs & images.

Phone is good ... maybe I was just expecting it to be exceptional like Exynos @ 1.5GHz , better GPU and 8MP cam :no:

Re: Samsung Nexus Prime coming October 11th with Android 4.0 ICS-Now launched as Gala

Will it be released in INDIA at the same time as UK..or they'll copy iphone in this regard too?

Re: Samsung Nexus Prime coming October 11th with Android 4.0 ICS-Now launched as Gala

funjabi said:
Will it be released in INDIA at the same time as UK..or they'll copy iphone in this regard too?

AFAIK Samsung dont consider India as their crapyard to dump old phones, they release products asap :) ... S II was available in India 4-5 months before US ...

Almost complete list of Android ICS features:
Virtual buttons in the user experience free up display space
Create folders by dragging apps on top of each other
A new tab for thumbing through your widgets
Calendar app now supports pinch-to-zoom
Gmail gets offline search (nice), a two-line preview, and gesture support for swiping between conversations
The revamped Gmail user interface has an action bar for composing a message, searching, and accessing labels
Take screenshots by holding power and volume down buttons (finally!)
"Request desktop site" in the Chrome browser opens the full version of a Web site and syncs with your bookmarks
Save Web pages offline and use up to 16 tabs in the browser
More keyboard error correction and an inline spell check
Access apps directly from the lock screen
A recent applications icon
"Roboto" is a new typeface
Delete individual notifications by dragging them off the notifications menu
Improved voice integration and copy and paste
Face Unlock is a facial recognition service that use your face to unlock the phone
New Data Usage options in the Settings menu will notify users when they near a data use limit and disable the feature when the limit is reached
You can kill off apps that are using data in the background
Open the camera quickly from the home screen
Camera has no shutter lag, continuous focus, zoom while recording, panorama photos, time lapse settings, and 1080p recording
Face detection in the camera
Integrated photo editor including focus and exposure and "hipster filters" (we don't want to know)
New gallery layout, organized by location and person
People app brings together high-res photos, social media information, and status updates
Phone app lets you swipe between favorite friends with integrated visual voice mail
New photo gallery layout for organizing by location and person
Speed up and slow down voice mails
Quick message sends canned response text message when you decline a call
Android Beam, an NFC feature for exchanging information between two phones by tapping them

Back