Samsung Nexus Prime with Android 4.0 ICS-Now launched as Galaxy Nexus

re: Samsung Nexus Prime coming October 11th with Android 4.0 ICS-Now launched as Galaxy N

Samsung and Google have told Business Insider that the event’s delay does not mean that the products themselves have been delayed. When both companies will actually announce said products is unknown at the moment, but we will inform you as soon as we know.
'

Alright, so there is not going to be any product delays. Good to know that there is no last minute changes.

re: Samsung Nexus Prime coming October 11th with Android 4.0 ICS-Now launched as Galaxy N

honest1 said:
Here is the music player.Google music 4.1

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Though its working fine for me and also syncing with my Google music account, before installing, please take proper care.

Sent from HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Thanks for the link. The music player seems to work fine on my phones. Really like the overlay. It is refreshing.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Samsung Nexus Prime: Alleged Final Specs Unveiled | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

The expected launch event announcing the arrival of the new Samsung Nexus Prime smartphone might be postponed until some future date, but that hasn't stopped new reports from coming forward that detail what's alleged to be the final specifications of the new Android 4.0 device.

Boy Genius Report's Jonathan Geller has the phone's alleged load out, with the list of information being provided by an unattributed source. That's slightly less trustworthy than an official confirmation from Samsung or Google, but the phone's alleged features do line up with a number of the rumors that we've culled together from various sources.

Or, in other words, it's more likely than not that the list of specs – especially being delivered so close to the original alleged public unveiling of the phone – is more true than false.

So what's in the Nexus Prime? According to Geller, the Ice Cream Sandwich-based phone (that's the aforementioned Android 4.0 mobile OS) is going to sport a Texas Instruments OMAP4460 processor – a dual-core, Cortex A9 chip that's expected to run at 1.2 GHz. A full gigabyte of RAM supplements the chip, and all the device's electronics – including its built-in 32 gigabytes of internal storage – fit within a nine-millimeter-thin frame.

The Nexus Prime's AMOLED HD screen is expected to hit a total of 4.65 inches in width and run at a 720P resolution, or 1280-by-720 pixels. A 1.3-megapixel camera joins this screen on the smartphone's front, but its more noteworthy sibling, a 5-megapixel camera capable of recording 1080P video, sits on the smartphone's rear.

The Nexus Prime's internal wireless connectivity runs all the way up to Wireless-N, and a built-in 1,750 mAh battery should give enthusiasts plenty of time for futzing around with all the new features of Ice Cream Sandwich – multitasking tool included!

That said, there's been no word (official or otherwise) as to what the phone's actual standby time, talk time, or heavy-use time would be. And since the phone is expected to deploy exclusively to Verizon in the U.S., and fully support the carrier's LTE network, get ready to trade high-speed connectivity for a high-speed battery drain. Such is the price of performance.

So when will consumers actually be able to check out the real Nexus Prime? Samsung and Google's postponed launch event for the device – or, at least the alleged launch – was first rumored to be happening on October 27 in London, although a Samsung spokesperson has since denied the existence of the alleged event.

Looks like TI OMAP with 1.2 GHz and 5 MP camera :( I was expecting 8MP camera, WTF Google?????? Also 1750 mAh battery, which is decent atleast.

Looks like the event will be on 19th of October.

Link - Samsung-Google Unpacked event allegedly rescheduled for 19th - GSMArena.com news

After Steve Job's death, Samsung and Google decided to postpone their 'Unpacked' event, saying that 'it wasn't the right time to announce a new product'. However, no information was given as to which date the event was postponed to.

But we are now hearing that it won't be far from now. According to Engadget, the event has been rescheduled to October 19 and the venue has been shifted to Hong Kong and will coincide with the AsiaD: All Things Digital event that will also be held in Hong Kong.

We are looking forward to an official announcement from Samsung/Google, which should be coming any time now, considering the proximity of the event.

Sanav3 said:
cant find any pics there? might have been removed.

Ice-Cream-official-540x405.jpg

Google Galaxy Nexus final image, full specs revealed by NTT Docomo

Japanese telecom operator NTT Docomo hasn’t just confired Galaxy Nexus’s arrival on its network next month, but also has given us full set of specifications along with the product shot. This information is coming from the NTT Docomo flyers that seems to have been given at a press conference today.

Here are the final specifications of Google Galaxy Nexus:

Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich

TI OMAP 4460 Dual-core Cortex A9 processor 1.2GHz

RAM: 1GB

ROM: 32GB

Dimensions: 136×68×8.8mm (Thickest Point – 11.5mm)

Weight: 135g

4.65 inch Super AMOLED curved glass display (Docomo flyer says 4.7inch, but that seems to be a round-off fig.)

Display Resolution 1280×720 HD

WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0

Primary Camera: 5MP with 1080p recording

Secondary Camera: 1.3MP

Li-Ion 1750mAh

[attachment=9840:16622.attach]

Attachments

• docomo_galaxy_nexus_sc04d_2.jpg
    docomo_galaxy_nexus_sc04d_2.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 162

ROM: 32GB :O

Other than this everything else was known

Maybe its better to wait till tomorrow :)

It'd have been killer if it was 8MP.

And also design. Samsung should learn how to design from Sony. SE Arc's design is so awesome !

rest everything rocks \m/

any guesses on the price point? Anyone remember what nexus S was priced at release?

Really loooking forward to some early reviews on ICS before Getting my hands on this beauty...

I am not sure. It was something around 32k and got to 28k within a month. Or may be I am wrong.

Samsung Nexus launched, its everything rumored and much more.

I just watched the live telecast, the usability is really improved and we have the swipe gestures like WebOS to close a app.. its just horizontal swiping :)

And the HD screen.. Super AMOLED.. I would be waiting for November to see this phone in a store :D

No capacitive or physical buttons.. Dimensions - 135.5 x 67.9 x 8.9 mm

Samsung Galaxy Nexus is finally official, comes in November - GSMArena.com news

EDIT: corrected the screen specs.. its HD not full HD as pointed by techpal :)

Sanav3 said:
Samsung Nexus launched, its everything rumored and much more.

I just watched the live telecast, the usability is really improved and we have the swipe gestures like WebOS to close a app.. its just horizontal swiping :)

And the Full HD screen.. Super AMOLED.. I would be waiting for November to see this phone in a store :D

Samsung Galaxy Nexus is finally official, comes in November - GSMArena.com news

Its not FULL HD screen but HD screen:)

Loved the Panorama and Beam feature :hap2:

Back