Samsung Nexus Prime with Android 4.0 ICS-Now launched as Galaxy Nexus

re: Samsung Nexus Prime coming October 11th with Android 4.0 ICS-Now launched as Galaxy N

^^ i dont think it will be tooooo big as it wont have any home button(front will be buttonless), so almost the same size as SGS2.

re: Samsung Nexus Prime coming October 11th with Android 4.0 ICS-Now launched as Galaxy N

dafreaking said:
I guess i'll go for the S2 instead then. A good camera is a must, even though megapixels aren't everything. The 4.65" size is also IMHO tooooo big.

Wait for the dimensions of the phone and not just the screen size, it seems to have no separate area for buttons. Exactly like HC
They might be able to fit the screen on the phone dimensions of a S2.. wait for 11th Oct.

EDIT: RS4 beats me by few seconds :)

W00t?

Not impressed at all. I was expecting the new 1.5GHz Dual Core processor with 50% faster Mali-400, and a 8MP camera module at least.

Thanks for that guys!! The size of the S2 really is the limit for me. Hope this comes out soon enough post the announcement. Birthday coming up end of the month and had enough of the Blade.

Specs as per gsmarena:

1.5GHz dual-core Exynos processor 8 megapixel camera with new improved sensor.

1080p HD video reccording.

2050 mAh battery rated for two days of moderate use without charging.

LTE with dual-mode CDMA/GSM radios

Monster is just round the corner :)

Sent from HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

honest1 said:
Specs as per gsmarena:

This would be something really big :D

yeah bigg... price too lol

2050 Mah battery is good enough for a day I guess.

Excited .

honest1 said:
Specs as per gsmarena:

if that specs are true then it is gonna be a tough battle for other companies

^^ Not entirely true, Of course Nexus Prime will be the phone to beat at the time of its release. But Sony is already rumored to release their version of dual core phone which is said to sport 1.5 ghz processor with Adrenos 220 GPU. It is also rumored to have 4.3 inch HD 720p screen. Also said to have 12 MP Camera.

Sony Ericsson Nozomi and Aoba somewhat confirmed, HD screens and dual-core 1.5GHz CPUs inside

While it may still be a rumor, it seems viable. Sony would definitely enter the dual core market and that too with a bang. It is true that Google raises the bar every year with its Nexus lineup, but it will be overtaken by other companies within 3-4 months. Let alone Samsung, who will not sit idle. With Sony also jumping into the dual core market, the choices would be incredible and fun for us.

Nexus Prime with Verizon is what concerns me. Here in US, most of us think Verizon as Big mean Red with expensive prices for both data and voice plus extra fees. While Nexus Prime is said to have both GSM/CDMA option, it concerns me if it will outsell iPhone 4S which seems to be with different carriers like ATT, Sprint etc. Regardless, the specs are just mouthwatering.

Here is more information on Nexus Prime and its live photo :) Looks irresistible.

First Samsung Nexus Prime live photos surface - GSMArena.com news

[attachment=9699:16479.attach]

As the day of the Samsung-Google 'Unpacked' event draws closer, the Nexus Prime leaks are coming in thick and fast. After being treated to some specifications of the device yesterday, today we have managed to find something even more impressive.

Yes, what you see on the left could very well be the actual Nexus Prime that will be announced on October 11. We know, it looks a lot like the current Nexus S, down to the size of the device but look closer and you will see minor difference, such as the positioning of the proximity and display brightness sensors on the top, which are different from those on the Nexus S.

Also, the plastic border around the display looks smaller on this device than on the Nexus S. And of course, no capacitive buttons below the display, replaced by on-screen buttons in Ice Cream Sandwich.

Then there's was that hands-on video, which we saw. It was looking pretty real and we are almost perfectly sure that it was indeed the Samsung Nexus Prime that stars in it.

Unfortunately, in the time that it took us to publish the article, the video was taken down so you'd have to take our word for it. Well that and the screensnap we managed to make just before it was removed.

The fact that it was deleted only adds more credibility to the claim that it was, in fact, featuring the real Nexus Prime.

Anyway, we will find out if this is real or not soon enough. The Nexus Prime official announcement is just four days away now.

We are also wondering if the rumors that there will be two version of the Nexus Prime actually come out true. With the Verizon exclusivity in the US seeming pretty probable at this point, we find it possible for Samsung and Google to release another, global, version of the phone. The full details, we'll find out soon enough.

Seems like the photo is real. But never know until it is officially announced on 11th.

Attachments

• NP.jpg
    NP.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 131

Another pic
[attachment=9700:16480.attach]

My bad, its been already posted.

How to delete the post ? Not seeing any option.

Attachments

• tumblr_lsnx2zXUMh1r4smp9o1_500-352x540.jpg
    tumblr_lsnx2zXUMh1r4smp9o1_500-352x540.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 130

^^ That seems to be artist rendering, is it??? Atleast that is what I think it is by looking at divyesh2129 post where he provided link to those pictures. But still looks cool :)

^ Certainly a good gesture, entire industry mourns for Steve. If he is not there, I would have been using Nokia 6600 (called best phone when I was in college :p )

Good on Google's part to postpone at this time. It shows their compassion.

^Exactly.

So delay means, little price drop ? ;)

Back