Samsung Note 2 vs Galaxy S3 ?? Help..

Sylar

Disciple
Hello Everyone .
I am using the Nokia N8, its started to give me a little problems , i am planning to buy a new one.
I am in a fix about which one to buy, the Note 2 and the S3 ???
I could not fine a Proper Benchmark and Dogfight video between the two devices. And the Display screen comparisons havent been dont on youtube as well .. :(

Please help me out about which one to pick.
Please post detailed answers supporting ur suggestions...
Thanking in Advance :)

Ah !! Thanks Dude for explaining this to " TH3ORY " (fanboy :bleh:) . This was precisely my point, APPLE Has only one product related to phones that is the iPHONE
There iOS is made for that particular HANDSET only. and moreover all the Apps in the APPSTORE are thoroughly tested for one single product. and Apple also has very less backward compatibility, Where as Samsung Launches a lotta phones in the market you can take the example of the NOTE 2 coming out so soon after the S3 (they give importance to the backward compatibility also). So they cannot make Apps Individually for one phone HENCE there are some limitations in the Android OS's as far as the BENCHMARKING is concerned.
If u think logically then a FULL QUAD core cannot beat a DUAL core in terms of sheer performance. So i would say a great post by "SUDHANSHU123"
Cheers mate..
I really would have like if the NOTE 2 came with a SAMOLED + Display ... :(

much appreciated sylar,thank you.also yeah the normal rgb pattern does beat the pentile display on offer now...the + screen would have literally made the note 2 the best phone you can have in every aspect.also i think by mistake you have said that the quad cores can't beat dual cores when you meant to say the vice versa,might wanna edit that.pardon me if i am the one who didn't understand what you said because i have just pulled an all nighter and i am on an acid trip.:unsure:

Dude why write such a big post ! Question : Why are some of iphone 5 's benchmark scores better then others . Answer : Simple , its screen resolution is lower compared to others who atleast have a 720p HD screen .
I prefer ios for its UI , i used Ipod touch for over 2 years and was addicted , now i am using android . Buying a phone is matter of preference , not everyone like big screens . I like big screens where else when my sister sees someone put a tablet or a Note to their ears she cant control her laugh , this did happen once in public and the poor guy using the Note was really embarrassed :) to a extent that he exited the mall where we were shopping !.
With big phones comes big responsibilities ! I know a friend who constantly checks if he hasnt damaged his Note . Its funny to see how everytime while sitting he has to take out his phone from his jeans . LOL
OP if i was you , i would have preferred the S3 , Other then the stylus i dont think there is anything practical the S3 cant do what the Note 2 can .

Better still people just make sure you checkout the phone somewhere properly before buying, My friend said that Original Note is too big, doesn't fit and all, but after trying it out he actually bought it, My pt is just try once and decide, and most definitely Note 2 is worth the wait.

Better still people just make sure you checkout the phone somewhere properly before buying, My friend said that Original Note is too big, doesn't fit and all, but after trying it out he actually bought it, My pt is just try once and decide, and most definitely Note 2 is worth the wait.

I tried Note1, and it is fine. Am not getting it, since Note2 is around the corner.

much appreciated sylar,thank you.also yeah the normal rgb pattern does beat the pentile display on offer now...the + screen would have literally made the note 2 the best phone you can have in every aspect.also i think by mistake you have said that the quad cores can't beat dual cores when you meant to say the vice versa,might wanna edit that.pardon me if i am the one who didn't understand what you said because i have just pulled an all nighter and i am on an acid trip.:unsure:
Lol no , you understood just fine.. Was my mistake.. Just edited it :)

Hmm.. I'll see to it ..
Thanks

well now i actually think you should look into wp8 devices too,they are more refined and the OS is more refined and more functional i think,its windows after all.you could check out the lumia 920 and the htc 8x

Back