Samsung S23 or A55 ?

blr_p

Skilled
Which to get?

Or

Both S23 (8GB+256) & A55 (8GB+256) for 43k

For 3k more you can get the A55 with12GB+256

Both will get four OS upgrades but the A55 starts at 14 whereas the S23 launched with 13

The A55's battery will beat galaxy S+ (let alone S) models for half the price if you accept a slightly less capable camera.

Did I mention the A55 comes with a microSD slot.

It's possible the A55's price will reduce further but the S23 might not be available later.

I'm also wondering whether the FK S23 offer can be trusted as Amazon can't match it for much more?

And Samsung wants 70k on their site for the same specs S23

Attachments

• A55 batt vs the rest .png
    A55 batt vs the rest .png
    442 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Might be a fairly controversial opinion, but I use my S23 without a case, been using it this way since launch (1.5 years). Yes, It has scratches on the metal frame, but the front/back glass is still impeccable and I find paying top money for a great build quality, only to put it in a inferior quality case counter intuitive. The reason I chose the base S23 (as opposed to plus/ultra) was because of the size, and putting it in a case takes away that advantage. I'm not telling anyone to not put a case on their expensive new phone, just stating what I do and why.
Same with me, bought the S23 for compact size, I have never used a case or screen protector for a phone in my life.

Which to get?

Or

Both S23 (8GB+256) & A55 (8GB+256) for 43k

For 3k more you can get the A55 with12GB+256

Both will get four OS upgrades but the A55 starts at 14 whereas the S23 launched with 13

The A55's battery will beat galaxy S+ (let alone S) models for half the price if you accept a slightly less capable camera.

Did I mention the A55 comes with a microSD slot.

It's possible the A55's price will reduce further but the S23 might not be available later.

I'm also wondering whether the FK S23 offer can be trusted as Amazon can't match it for much more?

And Samsung wants 70k on their site for the same specs S23
The Samsung Galaxy S23 is a better perfoming phone, a flagship phone which has now reduced in price. The battery life might not be great, screen size may be small, but man that is a solid good phone for it's price. If you don't buy it know, it might be gone forever (S25 series is around the corner).

But as a user of the Samsung A55 and also the Samsung A35, there are some touch issues (more noticable with a screen protector). The phone sometimes wont register touch input for a second. That's why we use it in high sensitivity mode.

Some great tips in here

The camera tricks were useful for us. I was new to the phone and teaching someone else was another trouble. The video was helpful.
But as a user of the Samsung A55 and also the Samsung A35, there are some touch issues (more noticable with a screen protector). The phone sometimes wont register touch input for a second. That's why we use it in high sensitivity mode.
I know fingerprints were a tad messy with Screen protector. I think it depends on which one you got. A thinner one has less troubles. I remember getting one with black borders for Samsung A33 for a friend in a local shop in Mumbai and boy did it really mess with the phone usage. Thankfully we replaced it with a normal one and it was perfect.

Last edited:
Back