Samsung S23 or A55 ?

blr_p

Skilled
Which to get?

Or

Both S23 (8GB+256) & A55 (8GB+256) for 43k

For 3k more you can get the A55 with12GB+256

Both will get four OS upgrades but the A55 starts at 14 whereas the S23 launched with 13

The A55's battery will beat galaxy S+ (let alone S) models for half the price if you accept a slightly less capable camera.

Did I mention the A55 comes with a microSD slot.

It's possible the A55's price will reduce further but the S23 might not be available later.

I'm also wondering whether the FK S23 offer can be trusted as Amazon can't match it for much more?

And Samsung wants 70k on their site for the same specs S23

Attachments

• A55 batt vs the rest .png
    A55 batt vs the rest .png
    442 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
It's a confusing topic.

I'm amazed to learn the latest iPhones are still on usb 2 and its only the Pro series that gets the usb3.2 interface.
thats Apple for you, nothing surprising there
Fun trivia point. None of the iPhones charge faster than 25W and i don't think this is a bad thing.

Fortunately Samsung does not do this kind of downgrading with its base S models. The speed IIANM is 5Gbps out the 3.2 port
eh? fast charging/battery tech has come a long way now, I used to be firmly in the camp of slow charging but not anymore after my Edge 30 Fusion, its been 2 years since I bought the phone and I havent noticed any battery issues aside from regular wear & tear. I only take basic precautions like making sure the phone is not exposed to direct sunlight for a long time, battery doesnt go below 30% etc etc, and its help up fine so far, and I have been using a 68W fast charger with it. the convenience of having your phone fully charged in 30 minutes beats any possible wear & tear due to fast charging a non-issue.

And unless its Apple making a sucker out of you, a battery replacement is helluva cheap compared to the price of the phone, for e.g. S23 battery cost is 2.1K, S23U battery cost is 2.4K, edge 30 fusion battery cost is 3.5K, pretty negligible compared to what we paid for the phone, and even more considering even if you abuse the phone's battery, it'll easily last you a couple of years.
Bhai, 40 degrees is okay. 50-60 degrees is high temp. I am using wireless charging which generates even more heat. After a year, my phone battery max capacity is at 92% with 263 cycle count.
iPhones are known to report incorrect battery health, I wouldnt rely on that if I were you

Back