Samsung S23 or A55 ?

blr_p

Skilled
Which to get?

Or

Both S23 (8GB+256) & A55 (8GB+256) for 43k

For 3k more you can get the A55 with12GB+256

Both will get four OS upgrades but the A55 starts at 14 whereas the S23 launched with 13

The A55's battery will beat galaxy S+ (let alone S) models for half the price if you accept a slightly less capable camera.

Did I mention the A55 comes with a microSD slot.

It's possible the A55's price will reduce further but the S23 might not be available later.

I'm also wondering whether the FK S23 offer can be trusted as Amazon can't match it for much more?

And Samsung wants 70k on their site for the same specs S23

Attachments

• A55 batt vs the rest .png
    A55 batt vs the rest .png
    442 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Phone arrived and the open box experience was stress free. Delivery agent was patient and allowed me to check the box seals. All good. Switched the phone on and verified IMEI, storage etc. Cream colour phone in mint condition. All legit from what I can see.

Phone was ordered yesterday morning just in the nick of time before the price increase. Arrived today as it originated in the same state. Asked the delivery guy how FK was able to offer this phone for so low. He said they buy wholesale. Must have been a huge order to get the price. And Sammy must have cooperated with their deep price cuts a year and a half after launch.

Phone was manufactured in June this year and arrived with 48% charge. Was nervous it would be much older when I saw an unboxing with the back of the box dated Jan 2023.

The phone flies. First proper galaxy S for me. Can see the one handed appeal.

The last time i considered a Galaxy S was a decade ago after the S4 came out and went with something else.

One UI 6.1 installed with Android 14. April security patch. Says i need to get the September security patch that weighs in at 2.8 GB (!) :oops:

Last edited:
Got the Black S23 today, they are very busy with the orders, it was in the nearest warehouse for 4 days. The delivery guy was patient as I unboxed it myself, all the Samsung box seals were intact and the phone is nice, perfect upgrade from my Pixel 4a.
Congrats on the mobile, how are you liking the one UI experience compared to pixel's so far?
Could you share the manufacturing year if possible?
Phone arrived and the open box experience was stress free. Delivery agent was patient and allowed me to check the box seals. All good. Switched the phone on and verified IMEI, storage etc. Cream colour phone in mint condition. All legit from what I can see.

Phone was ordered yesterday morning just in the nick of time before the price increase. Arrived today as it originated in the same state. Asked the delivery guy how FK was able to offer this phone for so low. He said they buy wholesale. Must have been a huge order to get the price. And Sammy must have cooperated with their deep price cuts a year and a half after launch.

Phone was manufactured in June this year and arrived with 48% charge. Was nervous it would be much older when I saw an unboxing with the back of the box dated Jan 2023.

The phone flies. First proper galaxy S for me. Can see the one handed appeal.

The last time i considered a Galaxy S was a decade ago after the S4 came out and went with something else.
Congrats, hoping for your review later on regarding battery life. I got the February 2024 stock when I purchased it last month! At least it wasn't 2023 stock i guess.
One UI 6.1 installed with Android 14. April security patch. Says i need to get the September security patch that weighs in at 2.8 GB (!) :oops:
Get the update, i just installed it. The phone feels snappier but it could be placebo

Back