Samsung S5 for 13,649 at ebay , chroma selling.

As far as I know everyone hate croma , in store they always provide thing at MRP, not a single price discount...and on top of all they always want to sell their own brand electronics

As far as I know everyone hate croma , in store they always provide thing at MRP, not a single price discount...and on top of all they always want to sell their own brand electronics

No one forces you or anyone else to buy from them, do they. If they want to sell at MRP, how is it wrong. If their model doesn't work, they will realize it and have to change their methods otherwise become a failure. Still don't see how they cause any harm to you that warrants you harboring ill intentions for them.

I guess most people are pissed because they expected the deal to go through (which happens a lot) but did not this time.
I know that on desidime some people got Xperia Z2 for 21xxx Rs (after cashback) and for some it is also dispatched.

I have had friends & also would like to include my personal experience wherein I have been happy with Croma. The buying experience in-store aint pushy as in other stores. Also, having read the entire thread, it looked like an honest mistake on the part of the person or the agency which posted this deal and seems like the company has dealt it very well.

meh.... got the call finally >.<
So what did you say......

I am giving negative feedback for sure.... I dont care about other exp. but that feedback is for this particular sale....
It was a GOOF UP from their side and its their mistake....
Were they sleeping for so long... almost 131 orders were placed and listing was live for more than 2 hours....

I paid for 4 phone all from my CC
Hope i could had left 40 negative feedbacks for them for wasting my time

So what did you say......

I am giving negative feedback for sure.... I dont care about other exp. but that feedback is for this particular sale....
It was a GOOF UP from their side and its their mistake....
Were they sleeping for so long... almost 131 orders were placed and listing was live for more than 2 hours....

I ordered 2 and they said they will be giving me 2x 500 coupons. Anyways, twas COD, so nothing lost and I'll still give em negative feedback LOL

Errrr.... these are korean made shamsung phones... why did you buy? that also 4? :(
Diwali gift for you and Your Family :p:p:p:p
Lol that 2 was cancelled
How unlucky u are
Unlucky like a bad karma :eek::eek::eek::eek:
U are a Big L in life :p:p:p:p:p:p
I appreciate your frustration
Poor guys gifts got cancelled :greedy:

did u receive the coupons yet? What did they say?
I denied to approve the cancellation...
My CC statement gets generated first week next month so I have lot of time to use that credit... even if the refund gets delayed...
They sent me sms with a SR no. No call after that....
Lets see ... Anyways the amount will be refunded and they will not ship but I am just waiting for their response....to what they have to offer more....

Back