Samsung Series 4 32 incher. Worth it?

hey,

going to get a 42" plasma tomo.. most probably a samsung series 4.. think its around 55k's..

so was wondering if any1's got any other ideas.. ? any other model i should check out before i sign ta cheque..;)

Woot!!

Bought the Samsung series 4 32 incher for 38 K delivered and installed. Its supposed to be plugged in later so will post pics.

Thanks for the input guys.

buy the Toshiba Model which is just 1.5k costlier for lcd, comapred to samsung series 4, toshiba around 40k and samsung best deal at around 38k.

The diff in picture quality is miles.

Thanks suhail. I considered the Toshiba as it looked really good in the showroom. But everyone else in the family was deadset on the samsung or the Sony.

For the moment I am extremely happy with it.

Dish Tv looks good on it, although I had to tweak it around a bit. The factory settings it ships with are stupid.

Xbox 360 looks AMAZING on it. Moving from a 19" Viewsonic to a 32 incher is like living on the footpath and then moving into a suite on the Le meridian. :D

DVDs look excellent too. Although I will need to try the VGA cable to get the upscaling aspect of them.

And I still need to find a way to transfer my HD videos from the PC to the TV to try without moving the PC. Same for Divx films.

I think I will do a small review for it this week.

cellar_door said:
Thanks suhail. I considered the Toshiba as it looked really good in the showroom. But everyone else in the family was deadset on the samsung or the Sony.

For the moment I am extremely happy with it.

Dish Tv looks good on it, although I had to tweak it around a bit. The factory settings it ships with are stupid.

Xbox 360 looks AMAZING on it. Moving from a 19" Viewsonic to a 32 incher is like living on the footpath and then moving into a suite on the Le meridian. :D

DVDs look excellent too. Although I will need to try the VGA cable to get the upscaling aspect of them.

And I still need to find a way to transfer my HD videos from the PC to the TV to try without moving the PC. Same for Divx films.

I think I will do a small review for it this week.

Do let me know..mate I am after the same model and plan to buy that some time next week...will look forward to your feedback...other models on the list are Sony S and V series 32" ones.

Back