Samsung Wave S8500 India release

Update: Tried tethering on tata docomo it works fine with my laptop but not with the BSNL 3G(Packet data not found). Looks like somewhere connection information is stored. There is no options where we can set the access point for Mobile AP.

suggest me some good mobile tv sites...... ??

i tried yamgo.mobi but phone restarts whenever i try to go that site........ am using 2G connection right now....

mobiletv.net has only news channels...........

are there anyother sites.....??

i installed bada 1.2 firmware in my cell, but somehow it has managed to brick my cells camera !

the camera flash does work but only in DIMMED mode irrespective of the scenario i am clicking pics in, similarly irrespective of the scene i am in, if i go to video mode and come back to photo mode, the camera shoots flash at full throttle.

i believe i might have to claim warranty from samsung service center for the same..

Hence, i already have the INDIAN Jh1 firmware but the Factory fs file or PFS file as someone mentioned is not present in it... and hence if i use the euro FS file from the JID firmware (1.2), the fone still shows to be on Bada 1.2 although it has downgraded to bada 1.0

hence plz help me with any indian firmware that contains the PFS or FFS files

warm regards

Dinesh Malhotra

Anyone noticing slight over burning of blue color in top right settings> about phone > system info. I am getting only in that menu.
Reading in several forums using Blue, white is no good for amoled screen. White consumes 3 times more power than black and Blue has the least half life compared to other led diodes. If the blue reaches half life then the picture looks unproportionate. I have chosen the screen with more black , red , green and avoided white and blue to much extent.

even i am having the same problem.. with every theme i have tried... and its only on the system info screen

Theme colors that i have tried are blue, light blue, dark blue, gray, Orange.. but nt green or black yet cudnt find any grreen or black themes..

Is it a bada bug ?? or a problem of some sort ??

Here is the picture. Notice different color band in the cpu tab right corner.

Attachments

• 20101017214431.jpg
    20101017214431.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 82
its not a problem... it`s actually a feature from BADA for us !

wat u have to do is tap ur finger on those tabs and slide/scroll it to left, u will find more options or tabs on that side and now the highlighted part would have come to the left side.

warm regards

vijaycool said:
Anyone noticing slight over burning of blue color in top right settings> about phone > system info. I am getting only in that menu.

Reading in several forums using Blue, white is no good for amoled screen. White consumes 3 times more power than black and Blue has the least half life compared to other led diodes. If the blue reaches half life then the picture looks unproportionate. I have chosen the screen with more black , red , green and avoided white and blue to much extent.
HoliC said:
even i am having the same problem.. with every theme i have tried... and its only on the system info screen

Theme colors that i have tried are blue, light blue, dark blue, gray, Orange.. but nt green or black yet cudnt find any grreen or black themes..

Is it a bada bug ?? or a problem of some sort ??
vijaycool said:
Here is the picture. Notice different color band in the cpu tab right corner.

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
its not a problem... it`s actually a feature from BADA for us !

wat u have to do is tap ur finger on those tabs and slide/scroll it to left, u will find more options or tabs on that side and now the highlighted part would have come to the left side.

warm regards
Thanks dude. I can see another tab contains memory information.

has anyone had problems with sound profile. ?? my phn is usually on silent mode...the other day i tried to set alarm and select a alert tone..and i got a message " file has incorrect data" same thing happened when i tried to play a music file .mp3...i did a factory reset for sound profile and it seems it worked out.

agm_105 said:
has anyone had problems with sound profile. ?? my phn is usually on silent mode...the other day i tried to set alarm and select a alert tone..and i got a message " file has incorrect data" same thing happened when i tried to play a music file .mp3...i did a factory reset for sound profile and it seems it worked out.

Never got such issue.

Back